Great Opportunities announced in NADRA Quetta Jobs 2019 Latest Advertisement Vacancies in Pakistan are announced. If you are trying to find the details of job opportunities or procedure to apply then you will get these details below.
The National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) is an independent and autonomous agency under the Ministry of Interior, Government of Pakistan that regulates government databases and statistically manages the sensitive registration database of all the national citizens of Pakistan.
The National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) seeks to recruit a well disciplined female candidates are eligible to apply for the advertised posts. The advertised jobs are on contract basis. If satisfactory performance is shown then the contractual period can be increased.
Check More Latest Government Jobs
NADRA Jobs in Quetta 2019 Latest Advertisement
NADRA jobs named as Junior Executive (Female) are the posts that the applicants must fill with the overall qualification of Intermediate with Computer Short Course to apply for these posts.
So if you are interested in the following proposition then do check out all the other details such as the job posts available along with desired qualification, and age of the posts, application deadline date, and the application procedure.
Job Post Available in NADRA Quetta
- Junior Executive (Female)
Eligibility Criteria (Required Qualifications and Age Group):
- All the citizens of Quetta and other Tehsils and Districts of Balochistan are eligible to apply.
- Qualification of Intermediate with Computer Short Course to apply for these posts.
- Age: 15-24 years
- The last date of application registration is December 04, 2019. After this, no application will be accepted.
How To Apply for NADRA Quetta Jobs 2019:
- All the eligible candidates are requested to send their applications along with the following documents: CV mentioning their full name, father name, location, CNIC, education, experience mailing address, mobile/landline number and date of birth should send at the address given below.
- Please write post and location on Right Hand Corner of the Envelope and Application.
- As per the rules and regulations of the government, 5 years of upper age relaxation can be given to candidates.
Important Points To Lookout For:
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be called on for further application process such as interviews.
- The jobs will be allotted to candidates based on their educational qualifications.
- NADRA reserves all the rights to disqualify any candidate on any basis.
- All those candidates trying to hide their true identity, displaying false documents or in any way trying to misguide NADRA will face straight forward rejection and will be barred from applying for any positions in the future.
- All the jobs are on contractual basis. The time of the contracts will not be increased unless due to some genuine need of the department.
- The whole process of selection of the candidates will be on pure merit basis.
NADRA Jobs 2019 Latest
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be accepted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Last Date To Apply:04 December, 2019