Hey Friends !!! NADRA Islamabad Jobs 2019 Latest Advertisement Vacancies in Pakistan are announced. If you are trying to find the details of jobs opportunities or procedure to apply then You will get these details below.
The National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) is an independent and autonomous agency under Ministry of Interior, Government of Pakistan that regulates government databases and statistically manages the sensitive registration database of all the national citizens of Pakistan.
The National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) has started its executive passport project for which it needs multiple candidates to fill up the available vacancies. Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply for the advertised posts. More than 50 posts are available.
Check More Latest Government Jobs
NADRA Jobs in Islamabad 2019 Latest Advertisement
So if you are interested in the following proposition then do check out all the other details such as the job posts available along with their number of vacancies, desired qualification and age of the posts, application deadline date and the application procedure.
Job Posts and No of Vacancies Available in NADRA for Executive Passport Project:
- Assistant Management Associates: 04 Posts are available.
- Registration Executives: 30 Posts are available.
- Security Guards: 16 Posts are available.
Eligibility Criteria (Required Qualifications and Age Group):
- Assistant Management Associates: For this post the candidates must be done MBA / MPA / MCS / MIT / M.Com / M.Sc / MS /MS (IT) (2 Years) / BBA / Bachelor in (CS / CE /IT / Telecom / SE / Eng) 4 yearsor equivalent from any HEC recognized institute. The maximum age of the candidate must be at most 35 years of age.
- Registration Executives: The candidates for this position must be an intermediate with 6 months of Computer Certification. The maximum age of the candidate must be at most 30 years of age.
- Security Guards: The candidates for this position must have done his Matriculation at least and be a middle pass. The maximum age of the candidate must be 22-38 years of age for a civil candidate. And 48 years at most for those who are retired from Pak Army, FC, Rangers or Police.s
- The last date of application registration is within 15 days after the publishing of the official advertisement. After this no application shall be accepted.
How To Apply for NADRA Islamabad Jobs 2019:
- All the eligible candidates are requested to send their applications along with following documents: attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile, mobile phone number, landline number and recent passport sized photographs on the following address: HR Directorate National Database & Registration Authority, State Bank of Pakistan Building, Shah-rae-Jamhooriat, G-5/2, Islamabad.
- As per the rules and regulations of the government, 5 years of upper age relaxation can be given to candidates and up to 10 years to the disabled personnel.
Important Points To Lookout For:
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be called on for further application process such as interviews.
- The jobs will be allotted to candidates based on their educational qualifications.
- The selected candidates will be posted anywhere in Pakistan as per the requirement of NADRA.
- NADRA reserves all the rights to disqualify any candidate on any basis.
- All those candidates trying to hide their true identity, displaying false documents or in any way trying to misguide NADRA will face straight forward rejection and will be barred from applying for any positions in the future.
- All the jobs are on contractual basis. The time of the contracts will not be increased unless due to some genuine need of the department.
- The whole process of selection of the candidates will be on pure merit basis.
- All of the above jobs are on contract basis for a particular project. After the completion of the project NADRA is liable to provide any candidate permanent job.
NADRA Jobs 2019 Latest
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be accepted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.