Applications are being invited for vacancies available in Ministry of Overseas Pakistani and HRD Jobs 2019 Latest Advertisement Download ATS Application Form for the current year 2019.
Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis Jobs Almost 13 vacancies for 6 posts are available for which individuals from all over Pakistan can apply. Provincial quotas will be overserved. Male and Female both individuals are welcomed to apply for the advertised positions.
If you are interested to know more about the available vacancies, then check out the details which we have listed below.
Latest Government Jobs 2019: Click Here
Ministry of Overseas Jobs 2019 Download Application Form | cts.org.pk
Available Posts and Number of Vacancies
- Steno Typist,
- Upper Division Clerk UDC,
- Lower Division Clerk LDC,
- Naib Qasid
Required Qualifications & Age Limit:
- Assistant (BPS-15): The candidate must be a graduate at least. The age limit for this post is 18-28 years of age.
- Steno-typist (BPS-14): Must have done Intermediate. The candidates must have 80/40 WPM in shorthand/typing speed and must be a computer literate. The age limit for this post is 18-25 years of age.
- UDC (BPS-11): The candidate must have done Intermediate at least. The age limit for this post is 18-25 years of age.
- LDC (BPS-09): The candidate must have done Matriculation at least with having a typing speed of 30 W.P.M. The age limit for this post is 18-25 years of age.
- Dispatch Rider (BPS-04): The candidate must be a primary pass with having a valid driving license and must know traffic rules. The age limit for this post is 18-25 years of age.
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01): The candidate must be a primary pass at least. The age limit for this post is 18-25 years of age.
Closing Deadline for Applications:
- The last date to apply is May 20, 2019
How to Apply for the Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and HRD Jobs:
- The application forms and deposit slip can be downloaded from the official site of CTS (Candidate Testing Services). cts.org.pk for the posts BPS-15 TO 09.
- For posts BPS 09 to 15, a mandatory entry test will have to given by the candidates.
- Individuals applying for posts BPS-01 TO 04 are required to send their application forms along with paid deposit slips on this address: Manager Operations Allied Testing Services (ATS), House No. 1222, Street No 08, G-11/1, Islamabad. Helpline: 051-2109911.
- All of those who want to apply for more than one position can do so by applying separately for each position (means, separate application forms, and fees).
- To check out the Terms & Conditions please see the official advertisement which we have attached below for your reference.
send your application to the following address:
Ministry of Overseas Pakistani and HRD Jobs 2019