There is a big recruitment program has announced by Pak army for Medical Students & MBBS students. They can now Join Pakistan Army as Medical Cadet 2019 Online Apply CMH & Army Medical College. Applicants from all over Pakistan can apply.
You can get further details from the below regarding the M cadet Pak Army Medical Corps recruitment program.
Join Pak Army as M Cadet 2019 Latest Career Opportunities
Jang Newspaper has announced this recruitment program on 02nd July 2019. It’s the government sector organization. Government of Pakistan has opened this job opportunity as Medical Cadet of any Medical College recognized by PM& DC.
Registration online is starting from 3rd June 2019. You can register yourself online for Pak Army M Cadet Jobs 2019 in Medical Corporation. There is no Ta/Da will be admissible.
Declared medical unfit candidates can’t apply in this recruitment program of Pak Army. Please check the eligibility criteria, in-eligibility criteria, age limit, qualification & last date before applying to this M Cadet Pak Army Recruitment program 2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Joining Pak Army Medical Corps
Qualification: FSc (Pre-Medical) with minimum 70% marks or “A” Level passed in (Biology, Physics, and Chemistry) with a minimum “C” Grade.
Age: 17 to 21 years as on 1st Nov 2019. (3 months Age Relaxation in Upper & Lower Age Limit).
Marital Status: Unmarried
Nationality: Pakistan National Including AJK / Gilgit Baltistan.
Physical Criteria: Minimum Height 5 Feet 4 Inches or (162.5cm) and Weight, According to Body mass index.
- 1.6 Km run in 9 Minutes
- Sit Ups: 15 rep in 2 min
- Push Ups: 15 rep in 2 min
- Chin ups: 3 rep in 2 min
- Ditch Crossing 7′.4″ x 7′.4″ with a depth of 4 feet.
Academics / Military Training:
- The candidates will have to either study 5 years MBBS Course at Army Medical Colleges in Rawalpindi / Lahore / Quetta / Karachi / Multan.
- The candidates will have to either study 4 years of BDS Course at Army Medical College Rawalpindi.
- The candidates will have to go through 22 weeks of Basic Military Training at PM Kakul, after their completion of the final professional examination.
Note: Selected candidates are required to sign a bond to serve the Pakistan Army organization for at least 13 years after completing MBBS Degree.
Desirable Candidates can either Register online by themselves or They have a choice to apply online by visiting nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS & RCs).
How to Apply For Join Pak Army 2019 as M Cadet:
- All those candidates who want to register themselves through online means can do so by visiting the official site of Pak Army joinpakarmy.gov.pk Date and Time of the Test will be e-mailed to the individual’s account. The candidates are requested to bring along the required documents below at the day of their entry test. The entry test will be taken on a computer.
How to Apply Offline:
Candidates can register themselves at AS&RCs through the below process: First, they have to report the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers for registration and bring along the following required documents.
Join Pak Army 2019 as M Cadet
- 1 Attested Copy of Matriculation Certificate. In the case of “O” Level / “A” Level, the candidate must, therefore, submit equivalency certificates which are issued by the IBCC.
- 1 Attested Copy of photocopy of CNIC or Form “B”.
- 1 Attested Copy of FSc part – I (Pre-Medical) marks certificates and “Hope” certificate from the principal of a college that the candidate can secure at least “70% marks in the FSc Part – II Examination.
- Attested Passport sized photographs must be pasted on the application form.
- All those candidates who have already cleared FSc part-II must submit 1 Attested Copy of FSc part – II (Pre-Medical) detail marks certificate.
- Candidate must have to deposit a sum of Rs.100/- in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi. Pay order/bank draft will not be accepted.
- For more details check out the official advertisement attached below.
Army Selection and Recruitment Centres
Registration Open From 3rd June 2019 till 01st July 2019.
Test Dates (Written / Intelligence / Personality): 10th July to 19 July 2019.