|Job Title||Important Details|
|Announced Date||14 Jun 2018 Thursday|
|Last Date to Apply:||18 Jul 2018 Wednesday|
Join Pak Army as Commissioned Officer Captain 2018 Through 38th Graduate Course
Are you looking for Pak Army Jobs? Want to join Pak Army as a civilian? Well we have great news for you then! Pak Army has just announced job opportunity as Commissioned Officers. Pak Army is inviting diligent and hardworking Pakistani personnel to secure these job vacancies. Candidates from all over Pakistan are encouraged to apply for these jobs. Personnel belonging from Sindh, Baluchistan, KPK, Punjab, GB FATA, AJK & Gilgit Baltistan are welcomed to apply. The job openings have separate qualification and eligibility criteria; candidates are requested to check their eligibility from the criteria mentioned below. These jobs are for men only. A candidate’s selection will be done after careful and multiple selection procedure including (Entry test, Medical Examination & Interviews). The program will entail 1 year of training at Pakistan Military Academy at PMA Kakul. You can also see the advertisement of these posts in Daily Express Newspaper of Sunday 14th June 2018.
For Job Openings Details, How to Apply? Important Dates and other details please check out the content given below:
Below given are the complete details of these post openings.
Who can join Pak Army Commissioned Officer 2018:
- Male (only).
Status/Age/Qualification/Physical Requirements for Pak Army Commissioned Officers:
Online registrations for Regular Commission have started for Male individuals who must be:
- Unmarried citizens of Pakistan only.
- Candidates must be of 20-25 years of age till 1st November 2018.
- Must have completed their Intermediate with (50% marks) and Graduation (BA, BSC, BPA,BS Hons) with 55% marks are eligible to apply for Pak Army Commissioned Officers.
- Candidates must be of at least 162.5cm with weight as per individuals body mass index.
All the candidates will have to go through the following procedure before final selection:
- A written initial test on Intelligence test will be conducted (Verbal & Non-Verbal), Pak Studies and English General.
- Physical test of (running, sit ups and push ups).
- Medical Examination.
- Interview at As & RC.
- ISSB Call letters will be given to qualifiers of initial test and medical qualifiers.
- ISSB Test and Interviews.
- Final Medical Examination at nearest CMH.
- Final selection on merit bases and on overall performance.
How to Apply Online for Pak Army Commissioned Officer 2018 / Online Application Procedure Guide:
All the eligible applicants who qualify the minimum criteria are required to apply online at Pakistan Army official site www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk before 18th July 2018.
Applicants are requested to apply properly. Or you can also visit the nearest selection centers in Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Karachi, Hyderabad, Gilgit, Khuzdar, Faisalabad, Muzzafarabad, D.I.KHAN, Pano Aqil & Lahore with CNIC, Original documents and 4 recent passport sized photographs. If you have question in your mind regarding this recruitment program, you may ask it in the comment box.
So, guys this was all about Join Pak Army as Commissioned Officer (38th Graduate Course) – Online Registration 2018 Open. We hope that we provided you with sufficient details of the jobs available. If we missed out something or if any of your query is still unanswered, then please feel free to write us in the comment box below. And we will try to respond at our earliest! You can also visit www.startjobs.pk to read about more jobs, programs and other stuff.