On this page, FTO Jobs 2019 Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat Latest Opportunities The following advertisement is for Vacant BS-01 to BS 22 Contractual and Permanent Posts available in the Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat for the current year 2019.
Jobs in Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat The organization is looking for competent and qualified individuals in their department. All types of posts are available from Higher Level to Lower inexperienced level. Both Male and Female candidates are encouraged to apply for the advertised posts.
Market competitive and handsome salaries will be offered to individuals. As for contractual posts, if satisfactory performance is shown or if there is need by the department for the candidate, then the contractual period can be extended.
Check More Latest Govt Jobs: Click Here
Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2019 Latest Career Advertisement
For more details regarding the available posts, their number of vacancies, their eligibility criteria and how you can apply, then just check out the rest of the article from below.
Contractual Posts with Number of Vacancies Available:
- Advisors (BS-21/22) – 05 Vacancies are available.
- Assistant Advisor Personnel (BS-19) – 01 Vacancy is available.
- Assistant Advisor (Law) (BPS-19) – 01 Vacancy is available.
- Assistant Advisor Budget & Accounts (BS-18) – 01 Vacancy is available.
- Assistant Advisor Research (BS-18) – 01 Vacancy is available.
Permanent Posts with Number of Vacancies Available:
- Steno-typist (BS-14) – 05 Vacancies are available.
- Lower Division Clerk (BS-09) – 05 Vacancies are available.
- Driver (BS-05) – 01 Vacancy is available.
- Chowkidar (BS-01) – 05 Vacancies are available.
- Cook (BS-01) – 05 Vacancies are available.
- Farash Cum Maali (BS-01) – 01 Vacancy is available.
Eligibility Criteria for FTO Jobs:
- You can find out the detailed eligibility criteria with the required education, experience and age limit in the below attached official advertisement.
Application Closing Date:
- The last date to apply is 03rd June 2019. No late application will be accepted!
How To Apply for FTO Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs:
- For Contractual Posts, Number 1 to 5, interested individuals who are fulfilling the required criteria is requested to apply online by visiting fto.gov.pk.JobOpportunities.php Only online applications will be considered for these posts.
- For Permanent Posts, Number 1 to 2, interested individuals who are fulfilling the required criteria is requested to apply by visiting the official site of NCBMS college & Testing Services ncbms.edu.pk After those applicants are requested to check out “How to Apply” option from there onwards. A hard copy of the application form along with Test fee challan of Rs.37/- must be sent to the NCBMS office at this address: 24-D, 1st Floor, Rashid Plaza, Jinnah Avenue, Blue Area, Islamabad.
- For Permanent Posts, Number 3 to 6, interested individuals who are fulfilling the required criteria are requested to apply by sending their applications with required documents at this address: Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat, 5-A Constitution Avenue, Islamabad.
FTO Jobs 2019
- All of those individuals who are already working in any Government or Semi – Government department need to apply through proper channel.
- Age relaxation can be given in Permanent posts for candidates.
- Incomplete and late applications will be rejected!
- No TA / DA will be admissible.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called in for Tests and Interviews.
- For more details, we request you to see the attached advertisement below.
Official Advertisement for Jobs in Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat For 2019