FBR Jobs 2018 Federal Board of Revenue Latest Advertisement is available. There are around 20 vacancies available in FBR. These are the BPS 17 pay scale job. Various age relaxation will be given to candidates. Candidates from Sindh, Punjab, Balochistan, KPK, and Gilgit-Baltistan.
Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) in their consolidated advertisement 11 / 2018 has announced Federal Board of Revenue FBR Jobs for the post of Assistant Director MIS on BPS – 17. FPSC FBR Jobs 2018 has 20 vacancies for applicants from all Over Pakistan for which both male and female applicants are eligible to apply for.
Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) is a top federal government body, which operates under the Ministry of Finance, Revenue and Economic Affairs that administers tax laws and central revenue acts for the Government of Pakistan. Not only this, but the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) also does the job of investigation of taxation and money laundering based crimes. Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) is headquartered in Islamabad, Pakistan.
FBR Jobs 2018 Federal Board of Revenue www.fbr.gov.pk
Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has announced FPSC FBR Jobs 2018 whose details and description is provided below. Therefore, keep reading until the very end.
FPSC FBR Jobs 2018 has announced job openings for Assistant Director (MIS) on (BPS – 17).
No. of Vacancies:
FPSC FBR Jobs 2018 has announced 20 for Assistant Director (MIS) on (BPS – 17).
- Assistant Director
Through FBR Official
- Director Marketing Monitoring & Intervention,
- Director Tax Intelligence Unit,
- Tax Economist,
- Sector Specialist
Domiciles and Distribution of Seats:
Provided below are the eligible domicile holder and their distribution of seats for FPSC FBR Jobs 2018.
- Open Merit: 2
- Punjab: 10
- Open Merit: 9
- Women Quota: 1
- Sindh (Rural): 2
- Sindh (Urban): 2
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK): 2
- Balochistan: 1
- Gilgit Baltistan (GB) and Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA): 1
Both male and female applicants are eligible to apply for FPSC FBR Jobs 2018.
The applicants applying for FPSC FBR Jobs 2018 must not be less than 20 years of age and not more than 28 years of age. All the applicants are allowed a general age relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit, making the maximum eligible age 33 years for all candidates.
The applicants are required to have a 2nd class or Grade C educational qualification from Higher Education Commission (HEC) recognized institutions in the following academic domains in order to be eligible for FPSC FBR Jobs 2018.
- 4 Years Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / BIT
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology
Check Top Jobs of the Month:
- PPSC Jobs 2018
How To Apply For FBR Jobs 2018?
- The interested candidates are required to apply for FPSC FBR Jobs 2018 by visiting the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) website, i.e. https://www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- The applicants are required to download the challan form from the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) website.
- The applicants are required to pay an application processing fees of PKR. 300/– in National Bank of Pakistan (NBP), State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) or Government Treasury and enter the challan number and start filling the online application form on the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) website.
- Test center once selected cannot be changed.
- The official advertisement for FPSC FBR Jobs 2018 is available here:
FBR Jobs 2018 Advertisement
The last date to apply for FPSC FBR Jobs 2018 is 19th November 2018, Monday.
For more government job opportunities in Pakistan on a federal and provincial level, keep visiting our website, i.e. https://startjobs.pk/. The official advertisement/job cutting for FPSC FBR Jobs 2018 announced under the head of the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) is provided below.