Check Latest Vacancies Announced in ECP Election Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2020 Download Application Form. ECP has announced more than 57 positions which are Election Officer BPS-17.
Election commission of Pakistan which is a federal government body responsible for conducting elections and declaring its results in Pakistan has just announced vacant positions in its department.
Jobs in ECP Multiple vacant posts are available in ECP department for 2019 and special quota has been reserved according to province basis for Sindh, Punjab, Baluchistan, KPK and Quetta. Both male and female applicants are eligible to apply for the vacant posts.
The selection of the candidates for these jobs will be done on purely merit basis. It must also be noted that the vacant positions in the department are on contract basis. Only and if satisfactory performance is shown by the selected candidates, then the contractual period can be extended.
Check More Latest Government Jobs
Election Commission Jobs 2020 Application Form Latest
Competitive market salaries ranging from Rs.35,000 – 40,000 will be offered to the successful individuals (Salaries will differ from post to post). To know more about the vacant posts, their eligibility criteria, application deadline and how to apply for them then check out the detailed information listed below.
Vacant Positions in (ECP) for 2019:
- Election Officer (BPS-17)
Deputy Director (Network System) (BPS-18):
- Master degree in Computer Science/Telecommunication/IT from HEC recognized university/institution.
- Candidates having MCSE, CCNA will be preferred.
- 05 years experience in the relevant field is required to apply
- Age of applicants should be 35 years.
- The last date of application form registration is May 30, 2020.
How To Apply for Election Commission Jobs:
- All the applicants are requested to check their eligibility criteria first from the above mentioned.
- All the eligible candidates are required to download the application form from this official link and then send their applications along with following documents: attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile and recent passport sized photographs on the following address: PO Box No. 1418, GPO, Islamabad.
- Applicants are required to clearly mention the post for which they are applying for on the envelope.
- All those applicants who are already working in any government sector must have to apply through proper channel.
- It must be remembered that only shortlisted candidate will be called in for interviews and further application process.
- It should also be noted that no applications shall be interested in after the last given application deadline.
- Candidates are required to fill in the application form completely otherwise incomplete applications will also be discarded.
- No TA/DA will be given for the test or interview.
- Please note that the selection of the candidates will be on pure merit basis.
- For more information you can also check out the official advertisement of ECP below.
ECP Jobs 2020 Apply