Check Latest Vacancies in Deputy Commissioner Office Haripur Jobs 2019 It is an excellent opportunity for those who wish to be a part of the community development programs where experience, as well as voluntary work, is involved.
Jobs in DCO Swat The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has announced Community Driven Local Development (CDLD) Program which is calling out for motivated and self-determined individuals who want to bring in change. These jobs offered under CLDL Program are on contractual basis for the duration of 1 year which may be extendable based on the individual’s performance & Positions Are (Senior Programme Engineer, Rural Infrastructure Sub Engineer, Social Mobilizer (Male), Social Mobilizer (Female))
Deputy Commissioner Office Haripur Jobs 2019 Latest Advertisement
Here you can find all the important details regarding deputy commissioner Haripur jobs from eligibility criteria and all other important application instructions.
The following vacancies have been announced as deputy commissioner Haripur jobs under the Community Driven Local Development (CDLD) Program.
- Senior Programme Engineer
- Rural Infrastructure Sub Engineer
- Social Mobilizer (Male)
- Social Mobilizer (Female)
Age: The applicants must not be more than 45 years of age.
Based on the level of each job post announced, a certain number of years of post qualification experience is required. The applicants are required to have 1 to 10 years of post qualification experience, however, for the post, you are interested to apply for check the official deputy commissioner Chitral jobs advertisement provided below at the end of this post.
- The applicants are required to have proficiency in Microsoft Office, i.e. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint.
- The applicants are required to fluent at written and spoken the English language.
- The applicants must be physically as well as mentally fit.
- Engineering, Management
How To Apply for Office of the Deputy Commissioner Haripur Jobs 2019:
- The applicants are required to apply for deputy commissioner Haripur jobs on the National Testing Services website, i.e. https://www.nts.org.pk.
- The applicants are required to download the application form and deposit fee challan from the National Testing Services website.
- National Testing Services (NTS) will be taking the screening test for the deputy commissioner battagram jobs for which roll no. slips will not be personal issues, however, they would be made available online on the NTS website.
- Upon the clearance of NTS screening test, the shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview, whose result will further determine the final selection.
- The applicants are required to send the following documents along with their duly filled in application form NTS Head Office, Plot No, 96, Street No, 04, H-8/1, Islamabad. via courier or post.
- Paid NTS copy of challan form
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Attested copy of academic and experience certificates including diplomas, certificates, pass certificates, mark sheets and degrees.
- 1 recent passport sized photograph
- 1 copy of CNIC
- 1 copy of domicile
DCO Haripur Jobs 2019
Last Date to Apply:
The last date to apply for deputy commissioner Haripur jobs is December 16, 2019.
Official Advertisement Of Deputy Commissioner Haripur Jobs