Are you looking for part-time distant learning scholarships? Stop looking here and there. This is the right place. Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships has announced Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2018 that is funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID). If you are interested to know more scholarship, details then keep scrolling below.
Fully Funded Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2018 Details:
Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2018 is a postgraduate scholarship for the candidates belonging to under-developed and developing countries. The scholarship program offers part-time distant learning master’s program in selected fields. The scholarship provides courses provided in partnership with the local providers in the developing countries as well as from the UK.
Scholarships are available for the following themes:
- Science and Technology for Development
- Strengthening Health Systems and Capacity
- Promoting Global Prosperity
- Strengthening Global Peace, Security and Governance
- Strengthening Resilience and Response to Crisis
- Access, Inclusion, and Opportunity
- Full tuition fees
- All other compulsory costs of studying a UK’s Master’s course at distant learning
- The full cost of residential components of a course.
In order to be eligible for the scholarship the candidate must:
- Be a citizen of Pakistan Country.
- Be a permanent resident of Commonwealth Countries.
- Be a citizen, having a refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country.
- Be a British Protected Person.
- Hold a 1st class degree of at least upper second class (2:1) student.
- A lower qualification and sufficient relevant experience may be considered in certain cases.
- Be unable to afford to study your chosen course without a scholarship.
Each university from the UK participating in the program will conduct their own recruitment process to select candidates for the Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship 2018. Whereas, the following will be the selection criteria:
- Academic merit of candidates
- The potential impact of the development of the candidate on his / her home country.
- The candidate is required to apply online, i.e. https://fs29.formsite.com/m3nCYq/form43/form_login.html.
- The candidate is required to apply from the chosen universities, among the list of provided on the website, i.e. http://cscuk.dfid.gov.uk/apply/distance-learning/courses/.
- You must check your university’s admission requirements, advice, and rules. Also, take the necessary steps required to sure the admission to your course while applying for a Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship 2018.
- Hold an offer to start your course in 2018-19 while applying.
- Reference to a person is also required in the application form.
The last date is 20th June 2018.
So what are you waiting for? Apply now! For more details and updates, you can check the Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2018 advertisement provided at the end of this article. Do not forget to hit subscribe to https://startjobs.pk for more updates, also hit the allow notifications button for more job, internship and scholarship updates.