Check Out Cadet College Sargodha Jobs 2020 Latest Advertisement. Attention! Individuals with Masters/FA/FSc/Middle class. Do you wish to join one of the top colleges in Pakistan? Do you dream to secure the future of the youth by rendering your services in the education sector? If yes, you have got an opportunity to fulfill your wish and dream.
Cadet College Jobs 2020 in Sargodha Advertisement Latest
Recently, Cadet College Sargodha has announced through a job advertisement that it requires staff for the positions of Adjutant, Psychologist, Teacher/Lecturer, House Master/Warden, PTI/Drill Instructor, Coach
Wow! It means you can be a part of one of the most famous Cadet Colleges of Pakistan. So, do not wait any further. Submit your job application now for the desired position after checking the eligibility criteria.
The eligibility criteria, application submission process, and terms and conditions are mentioned below. Note that the last date to apply for the above job(s) is March 31, 2020.
Current Vacant Positions/Staff Required in Cadet College Sargodha
- House Master/Warden
- PTI/Drill Instructor
- Domicile: Any District in Pakistan
- Qualification: Masters/FA/FSc/Middle class.
- Experience: 02-05 years (required as per the post)
- Skills: Counselling/Intelligence Test Development/Teaching/Coaching/Wardenship (required as per the post)
How to Apply for Cadet College Sargodha Jobs:
Individuals who are eligible and interested to apply for any of the above vacant positions in Cadet College Sargodha may follow the application procedure explained below:
- Write a job application on a piece of paper, clearly mentioning the post applied for in the subject section of the application. If you are applying for more than one position, kindly write a separate application for each post.
- Make a Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume including bio-data, educational qualification, experience/ skills, distinctions, and contact information.
- Dispatch the job application and a copy of Curriculum Vitae (CV)/ Resume along with attested photocopies of Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC), educational and experience certificates enclosed in an envelope on the address mentioned below before the application deadline date i.e. March 31, 2020, through a registered postal/courier service.
- The last date to apply for current staff positions in Cadet College Sargodha is March 31, 2020.Applications arriving late will neither be accepted nor will any excuse for late arrival be entertained under any circumstances. Therefore, applicants are advised to use only registered courier/ postal service in their own benefit.
- It should be noted that the authorities concerned will decide the salary package for a successful individual in accordance with educational qualification, performance in demo and duration of experience in the relevant field.
- Candidates finally selected for any of the above positions will be given free accommodation and mess facility.
Cadet College Sargodha Jobs 2020
Address and Contact Details
- Cadet College Sargodha, Qudratabad Ajnala Road Bhalwa (Sargodha)