Apply For Latest Vacancies in Benazir Income Support Programme Jobs 2020 Multiple Advertisement. Benazir Income Support Programme which is an initiative started to battle poverty in the region is in search of candidates for numerous vacancies in their department.
The Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) is requiring consultancy services against the multiple positions available under the National Social Protection Programme (NSPP) which is funded by the World Bank. A total of 14 posts with 15 Vacancies are available. The advertised positions are on contract for an initial period of 1 year but can be extended as per the performance is shown by the candidate or by the requirement of the Programme. From given below information you can check out the positions available and their eligibility criteria.
Benazir Income Support Programme Jobs 2020 Latest Advertisement
Applicants from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply. And BISP is an equal opportunity provider hence, both Male and Female candidates are eligible to apply for the advertised posts. For more information and stuff, you can check out all the details given below in the post.
Available Posts and Number of Vacancies in Benazir Income Support Programme for 2020:
- Social Mobilization and Communication Coordinator
- MIS Coordinator
- M&E Officer
- Enumeration Officer
- Office Manager
- Operation Officer
- Lead Trainer
- Master Trainer
- Case Management/Grievance Redressal Officer
- Data Management Officer
- Logistics & Administration Associate
- Field Associate
- Office Assistant
- Office Boy/Peon/Naib Qasid
Required Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s/ Masters in relevant subjects.
- minimum 5-10 years of experience.
We advise you to check out the official advertisement attached below for more thorough details of eligibility criteria mentioned in that particular.
- The last date to apply for these jobs is February 26, 2020.
- Application Form: Click Here
How to Apply For Benazir Income Support Programme Jobs
- The eligible candidates are required to submit their application forms which can be downloaded from www.bisp.gov.pk along with hard copies of CV / Resume on this address: Director HR (HQ & Policy), Room No, 221, 2nd Floor BISP, F-Block Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
- Phone No. 051-9246326
- For more information, you can check out the advertisement attached below for your convenience.
Benazir Income Support Programme Jobs