It is an excellent opportunity in Balochistan Revenue Authority Jobs 2019 Download Application Form for the domicile holders and permanent residents of Balochistan.
Jobs in Balochistan Revenue Authority Those holding academic degrees ranging from middle pass up to Master’s Degree Holders can apply for this excellent opportunity and bring their careers to the right path
To know more details about this job opportunity read this post until the very end. This post contains all the details and eligibility criteria required for this job.
Balochistan Revenue Authority Jobs 2019 Application Form
Balochistan Revenue Authority is an autonomous body responsible for generating revenue for the province of Balochistan. Balochistan Revenue Authority is looking forward to hiring career oriented, competent and experienced individuals in its audit, sales, operations, and administrative team, therefore, Balochistan Revenue Authority has announced Balochistan Revenue Authority Jobs for more than 55 posts in the Balochistan region.
Balochistan Revenue Authority has announced more than 55 job openings for the following posts ranging from a basic pay scale of BPS 4 to BPS 18.
- 3 Assistant Commissioner of Sales Tax (BPS – 17)
- 5 Auditor of Sales Tax (BPS – 16)
- 5 Inspector of Sales Tax (BPS – 16)
- 1 Staff Officer (BPS – 17)
- 1 Private Secretary to Chairperson (BPS – 16)
- 1 Accounts Officer (BPS – 16)
- 1 Research Officer (BPS – 16)
- 5 Office Assistant (BPS – 14)
- 5 Computer Operator (BPS – 12)
- 2 Receptionist (BPS – 12)
- 1 Dispatch Rider (BPS – 7)
- 1 Baillif (BPS – 7)
- 4 Driver (BPS – 7)
- 2 Deputy Commissioner of Sales Tax (BPS – 18)
- 6 Naib Qasid (BPS – 4)
- 2 Cook (BPS – 4)
- 4 Security Guard (BPS – 4)
- 4 Chowkidar (BPS – 4)
- 4 Sanitary Worker (BPS – 4)
- 1 Gardner (BPS – 4)
The applicants are required to necessarily fulfill the below-listed criteria in order to be eligible for Balochistan Revenue Authority Jobs 2019.
Domicile: The applicants must necessarily be the domicile holders of Balochistan province.
Gender: Both male and female applicants are eligible to apply for the above-listed posts.
Age: The applicants must not be older than 40 years of age.
Reserved Quota: There is a quota reserved for women, minorities and disabled persons as per the Government of Balochistan law.
Academic Qualification: The applicants are required to have the below listed academic qualifications form Higher Education Commission recognized institutions or any recognized Board. However, those who have a foreign degree are required to obtain an equivalence certificate from the Higher Education Commission and then apply on its basis.
- Masters Degree with 18 years of education or Graduation with 16 years education degree in Economics, Commerce, Statistics, Finance, Business Administration or Law with a minimum CGPA of 3 or higher.
- Masters Degree or Bachelors Degree with 16 years of education in Economics, Commerce, Statistics, Finance, Business Administration or Law with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Graduation or Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 or 2nd Division.
- Graduation or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Audit, Statistics, Commerce or Mathematics with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 or 2nd Division.
- Intermediate with DIT Certification
- Matriculation with DIT Certification
- Middle Pass
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Fluency in English and Urdu Language
- Typing Speed of 40 wpm
- Computer Literate
- Healthy and Presentable Personality
- Valid Motorcycle Driving License and Well Versed Traffic Rules
- Expert in Pakistani, Chinese and Continental Food
- Prior Experience of Sales Tax Audit
- Prior Experience in dealing Sales Tax matters
- Prior Experience of Audit and Accounting
- Prior to 10 years of Experience in Marketing and Research
- Prior to 2 years of Experience of working as a Chef
- Prior Experience in the relevant field
How to Apply for Balochistan Revenue Authority Jobs
- The interested prospects applying for the posts mentioned on serial no. 1 – 13 are required to apply by downloading the application form and challan form from the National Testing Service (NTS) website, i.e. https://www.nts.org.pk/. The application processing fee must be paid in any online branch of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB and send the duly filled in application form along with paid NTS copy of the challan along with the below-listed documents via courier to NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Street 46, I-8/2, Islamabad.
- 2 recent colored passport sized photographs
- Copy of CNIC
- The applicants are NOT required to send their experience and academic certificates along with the application form that is to be sent to NTS via courier.
- National Testing Services shall be conducting the screening test for the posts mentioned on serial no. 1 – 13.
- Candidates who qualify the NTS screening test will be required to appear for another screening test that will be conducted by IBA, Karachi, which will be followed by a group discussion.
- Applicants who qualify both the tests will be called for interview for which no TADA will be provided.
- Applicants are interested to apply for the posts mentioned on serial no. 14 – 20 are required to apply by sending their complete particulars along with the below-listed documents to the HR Department, Balochistan Revenue Authority, Ground Floor, Block 14, Civil Secretariat, Zarghoon Road, Quetta.
- 2 recent colored passport sized photographs
- Copy of CNIC
- Academic Certificates
- Experience Certificates
Late and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
The extension of contract or confirmation of the hired candidates will be solely dependent upon their performance.
Balochistan Revenue Authority Jobs
Last Date to Apply for Balochistan Revenue Authority Jobs:
- The interested applicants are required to apply on or before 27th April 2019, Saturday.
1st Advertisement of Balochistan Revenue Authority
2nd Advertisement of Balochistan Revenue Authority