PM Laptop Scheme 2017 Phase 4/5 HEC Online Registration Open

PM Laptop Scheme 2017 Phase 4/5 (Scheme Description):

Government of Pakistan has recently started various Youth Programs in 2013 under the establishment of PMLN Government. Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif started a scheme named PM National Laptop Scheme for 5 years to award eligible student with 1 lakh laptop every year. Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme Phase 4/5 is online available and students or candidates can avail the Online Details and Eligibility criteria by visiting www.pmnls.hec.gov.pk. PM National Laptop Scheme is HEC approved as a merit based Scheme Which Issue Laptops in HEC Recognized Universities all over Pakistan. Students (Male & Female) candidates from Punjab, KPK, Sindh, Baluchistan, AJK, Gilgit Baltistan & Islamabad are eligible for this Scheme. This scheme is valid only if candidate haven’t been previously being issued the laptop. Recently Advertisement of PM Laptop Scheme 2017 Phase 4/5 Published in newspapers.

Qualification / Eligibility Criteria for PM Laptop Scheme 2017 Phase 4/5: –

Individuals who have enrolled in following programs may apply.

• Candidates having PhD, MPhil or equivalent courses.
  • Those candidates having either One-year or two-years Master’s degree courses (MA, MSC, MBA, MCS, MS or Equivalent degree).
  • 4 Years bachelor Program
  • Candidates who are enrolled at Degree and Post Graduates colleges of Government of Pakistan like FATA or Islamabad students, (FA/ Fsc, BA/ BSc/ MA/MSc)
  • DAE (Diploma) courses in Polytechnic and Vocational Institutes Students are also eligble..
  • For disabled students Quota is fixed.

Application Procedure:

• Federal Urdu University of Science,
  • Arts and Technology,
  • COMSATS Institute of Information and Technology,
  • University of Punjab,
  • University of Sagodha,
  • University of Peshawar,
  • University of Engineering And Technology UET Taxila Lahore, University of Gujrat,
  • PMAS,
  • Balochistan University of Engineering and Technology,
  • Mirpur University of Science and Technology,
  • University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir,
  • Karakurram International University,
  • Peoples University of Medical and Health Sciences for Women,
  • University of Haripur,
  • NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology, Government College for Women University,
  • The Women University Multan,
  • Benazir Bhutto Shaheed University Lyari,
  • Sindh Madressatul Islam University,
  • Bacha Khan University, University of Swabi,
  • University of Poonch,
  • Women University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir Bagh,
  • Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University,
  • Khushal Khan Khatak University Karak,
  • University of Turbat,
  • University of FATA and Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University.
  • Same universities were also included in PM Laptop Scheme Phase-I (2014) and Phase-II (2015).

Eligible candidate are require to submit apply online on PMLN website. You just have to enter the CNIC, your academic information, your personal data and all the information.

Apply Online

www.hec.gov.pk/laptops

Application’s Deadline:

Last date is not given.

Total No of Laptops Issued:- 200,000 (2 Lacs)

Official Advertisement for PM Laptop Scheme 2017-18 Phase 4 Online Registration Apply Online:

PM Laptop scheme phase 4

156 Responses to "PM Laptop Scheme 2017 Phase 4/5 HEC Online Registration Open"

1. I am not from Pakistan and have nothing to study university here, I just graduated from school in Afghanistan.
    I am studying English and computer here. But I have no computer, if it’s possible give one to me, please.
    Thanks

1. MUHAMMAD NAEEM KHAN · Edit

Hi
        i am enrolled and studying in Govt degree college yakka ghund, Mohmand agency (FATA) and the degree awarding institution is university of peshawar. I mean i am not in main campus so can i apply for this scheme??

2. Sir main BS(4 year) ka student hn. Meri degree thori late ho gai he. Books k hisab se mera ye last he aur 11th semester he. Mera CGPA 2.79 last semester tk. Abi next month merey final term k bad degree complete ho jani he. To sir kya main apply kr skta hn.

1. ma na to private study ki ha but mary marks bi 77 presnt ha .humy to kbi laptop nai mila.ur ab m.phil ma bi humy kuch nai mily ga kya fida asi scame ka jb humy hardworking k bd bi kuch na mily to.humy bi laptop k ly eligibl kia jy.hum bi as sceme sa fayzyaab ho sky.

1. sir ma ncba college ryk sa m.phil kr rahi hon mari 2 samestr ma 4 .00 cgpa h kya ma laptop k ly apply kr skti hon.ur jinho na 2015 ma uni sa b.ed kia ho kya wo as schem k ly eligibl hn.

1. Walaikum Asalam Urooj, Kindly There is a video on How to apply for PM Laptop scheme 2017. Search it on youtube. and They will send the code but it takes time. Be Patient. Try again and let me know then i will guide you further.

2. I am an existing student of BS 2nd semester..I got 3.94 GPA in 1st semester..Am I eligible for this phase & can get laptop in this phase??

1. Asslam-O-Alaikum
            Sir Ma ny DAE 3rd year ka exame suplimintre exame 2017 ma pass kia ha or aagy study start krny k bad chor di ha to kia ma is laptop scheme ma apply krny ka haq rkhta hn ya nhe

3. Assalamoalikm
    sir kya private candidates apply kr skty h?
    M.s Eng part two k paper deye hai
    part one me 254 marks
    Either I can apply or not?

1. Aoa…sir many 2bd year k paper die he or first year ma 351 marks he and I am from Punjab college… Can I apply??? Or matrix ma mery Marks 693 he from govt scho

4. Sir I am from Punjab college and my I com marks is 834 so I can reply this and my matric marks is 80%but not give me a laptop plz tell me I can reply this

5. Sir I am from Punjab college and my I com marks is 834 so I can reply this and my matric marks is 85%but not give me a laptop plz tell me I can reply this

6. i m from jinnah university for women karachi but i would not found the name of my university. i m a topper thereand i got 3.95 G.p on mathematics department. how can i apply???

7. Assalam o alaikum sir…. Ma ny 2016 ma Bsc ki ha Punjab university sy meri 1st div ha…. Apply kr skti hu kia??? Enrollment number or semester mangty hn jb k ma ny 3rd and 4th years k paper combined diye thy…. Mjy kia krna chahye plz tell me plz

8. Asslam,o,Alaikum…. Sir
    Kia mujy matric ki base pr laptop mil sakta hA
    Matric me mery 817 marks hain or ab me 2nd year me hun.

9. Assalam-o-Alaikum !!
    Mene 1’st year (D.A.E) ke paper dye hue hain..
    or result 10 September ko ata hai..
    or me phir 2’nd year me ho jau ga..
    kya phir Apply kr skta hu-_-

10. Muneeba
    Aoa sir mn bs chemistry 2nd semester k students hn mera 1st semester mn GPA 3.61 tha BT second mn ak paper mn prblm bna Jo mn nh de pie so MRA CGPA 3.51 h cal l apply

11. Sir mere matric ma 773 marks hn or 1st year ma 400 out of 510 2nd year ka paper diye hua hn but abhi result ni aya kia ma apply kr skta hun

12. Aslam o Alaikum…!
    Sir, I Have got 899 Marks in First Year of Machanica Engineering From Govt. College of Technology Sialkot.
    Are i’m eligible student of PM Laptop Scheme….? But the above mentioned list i have not found the name of my college. Then how can i apply…? Please Solve my Problem

13. Sir meny 2016 apply kia tha phase III k liye or update karty time number py conformation cod ni aya tha kafi koshish ki lakin ni aya baki 5 dosto ka aya tha on ko laptop mil giya h sir ab dobara apply kar sakty h.

14. Mainy 2015 mein b.s complete kiya tha aur hmari registration b hui the efidevit b liya tha but usky baad wait krty rhy laptop nai mila … 6th semester ki base py milna tha… kia ab milyga laptop …

15. AOA! sir ma employee ho 11 scale ma….. aur msc kr rahi waiting result for last samester…..kiya ma apply kr sakti ho???? 2015 ma admission hwa tha AIOU sy??? plz tell me…….

16. sir, i am from faisalabad. matric with science 691 marks and then my final semester of intermediate in spr-2016 from Allama iqbal open university. i got 770 marks in intermediate Grade B. CAN i apply.

17. AOA!
    sir many apko comment kiya tha but no response……plz tell me kiya employee apply kr skty hy?ma 11 scale ma ho… AIOU sy MLIS kr rahi ho waiting for result in last samester….

18. Asslam-O-Alaikum

19. Sr me ny b a govt college sy kya ha waha samster wise system nh hota blk annual system hota ha sr me azad kashmir sy belong krte hun or mery b a k marks 53 percent hen am i eligible for this cheme

20. Aslam-0-Alikum…
    Sir…!!
    I have successfully passed my 4th smester sime days before. Can i apply on the base ov 3rd semester i got 3.04 GPA in it. M from UNI IF EDUCATION OKARA.
    PLZ GUIDE ME.

21. AoA Sir Im a fsc student and i just wanna know that can i apply for the laptop ??and if yes then please describe the procedure ……..and moreover i dont have a CNIC…..because my age is not upto 18???

22. A.O.A sir m ny B.S.C ks imtan khanewal say kya hay jis m mjh ko english ke supply the ab m nay ISP multan m M.S.C Math kar raha ho kya aur mery B.S.C m 66% marks banty hn kya m apply kar skta ho kya mjhy laptop mil skta hay plese inform me

23. sir mri 2nd smestr m cgpa 3.97 ai….lkn m n form thora glt fil kr dia hy jhan 2nd smstr lkhna tha whan 3rd smstr likh dia hy m kya krun ab?????