PM Laptop Scheme 2017 Phase 4/5 (Scheme Description):
Government of Pakistan has recently started various Youth Programs in 2013 under the establishment of PMLN Government. Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif started a scheme named PM National Laptop Scheme for 5 years to award eligible student with 1 lakh laptop every year. Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme Phase 4/5 is online available and students or candidates can avail the Online Details and Eligibility criteria by visiting www.pmnls.hec.gov.pk. PM National Laptop Scheme is HEC approved as a merit based Scheme Which Issue Laptops in HEC Recognized Universities all over Pakistan. Students (Male & Female) candidates from Punjab, KPK, Sindh, Baluchistan, AJK, Gilgit Baltistan & Islamabad are eligible for this Scheme. This scheme is valid only if candidate haven’t been previously being issued the laptop. Recently Advertisement of PM Laptop Scheme 2017 Phase 4/5 Published in newspapers.
Qualification / Eligibility Criteria for PM Laptop Scheme 2017 Phase 4/5: –
Individuals who have enrolled in following programs may apply.
- Candidates having PhD, MPhil or equivalent courses.
- Those candidates having either One-year or two-years Master’s degree courses (MA, MSC, MBA, MCS, MS or Equivalent degree).
- 4 Years bachelor Program
- Candidates who are enrolled at Degree and Post Graduates colleges of Government of Pakistan like FATA or Islamabad students, (FA/ Fsc, BA/ BSc/ MA/MSc)
- DAE (Diploma) courses in Polytechnic and Vocational Institutes Students are also eligble..
- For disabled students Quota is fixed.
Eligible University For PM Laptop Scheme:
- Air University Islamabad,
- Allama Iqbal Open University Islamabad,
- Bahria University Islamabad,
- National Defence University,
- National University of Science And Technology (NUST),
- Quaid-e-Azam University,
- Pakistan Institute of Development Sciences,
- National University of Modern Languages (NUML),
- International Islamic University,
- Government College University GC Faisalabad Lahore,
- Federal Urdu University of Science,
- Arts and Technology,
- COMSATS Institute of Information and Technology,
- University of Punjab,
- University of Sagodha,
- University of Peshawar,
- University of Engineering And Technology UET Taxila Lahore, University of Gujrat,
- Lahore College of Women University,
- Bahauddin Zakariya University,
- Sukkur Institute of Business Administration,
- University of Karachi,
- University of Sindh,
- Sindh Agriculture University,
- Mehran University of Engineering And Technology,
- DOW University of Health Sciences,
- King Edward Medical College,
- Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences,
- Dawood College of Engineering and Technology,
- Islamia College University,
- Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Medical University,
- Khyber Medical University, University of Science and Technology,
- University of Malakand, Pakistan Military Academy PMA Kakul,
- KPK Agriculture University,
- Kohat University of Science and Technology (KUST),
- Gomal University,
- Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University,
- Abdul Wali Khan University,
- Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University (Frontier Women University),
- University of Balochistan, Sardar Bahadur Khan Women University,
- Lasbela University of Agriculture,
- Water and Marine Sciences,
- Balochistan University of Information Technology,
- Engineering and Management Sciences,
- Balochistan University of Engineering and Technology,
- Mirpur University of Science and Technology,
- University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir,
- Karakurram International University,
- Peoples University of Medical and Health Sciences for Women,
- University of Haripur,
- NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology, Government College for Women University,
- The Women University Multan,
- Benazir Bhutto Shaheed University Lyari,
- Sindh Madressatul Islam University,
- Bacha Khan University, University of Swabi,
- University of Poonch,
- Women University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir Bagh,
- Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University,
- Khushal Khan Khatak University Karak,
- University of Turbat,
- University of FATA and Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University.
- Same universities were also included in PM Laptop Scheme Phase-I (2014) and Phase-II (2015).
Eligible candidate are require to submit apply online on PMLN website. You just have to enter the CNIC, your academic information, your personal data and all the information.
Last date is not given.
Total No of Laptops Issued:- 200,000 (2 Lacs)