Check Out Latest Pakistan State Oil PSO Internship Leap Program 2019 Apply Online: Are you fresh graduate with a willingness to prove yourself in the job market and you are looking for job opportunities as PSO LEAP Internship Programs infamous organizations? Let us tell you the wait is over now.
Pakistan State Oil (PSO) has announced its famous and highly demanded PSO Leap Internship Program that seeks to hire career oriented candidates that want to prove themselves.
If you are interested to know more about the program then keep reading below.
Pakistan State Oil (PSO) is the largest oil market leader in Pakistan in terms of turnover. Every year PSO announces its LEAP Trainee Program that seeks to hire motivated, intelligent and career-oriented individuals that love to take challenges and make a difference.
Pakistan State Oil PSO Internship Program 2019 Latest Opportunity
We are proud to announce L.E.A.P. an internship opportunity where you get a chance to learn from the pioneers of the industry and experience a culture that encourages you to be passionate, agile and a go-getter
Check More Internship Program In Pakistan: Click Here
- Students from recognized local & foreign universities.
- Currently enrolled in the undergraduate program (i.e. 4 years bachelors degree):
- BS (Economics, Accounting & Finance, Social Sciences, Chemistry, IT & Computer Sciences, Media Sciences, Management Sciences, Liberal Arts)
- Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Chemical, Civil, Mechatronics)
- Students of 6, 7 and 8 semester / in 3rd year in above disciplines.
- With a minimum CGPA of 2.7
How to Apply For PSO Internship Program:
Local Universities will be required to submit the name and contact (cell # & email) of their focal person on [email protected] by April 02, 2019. PSO shall provide a username and password to the focal person for registration of their eligible students, after proper scrutiny at the university’s end. Registrations should be completed by the deadline given below.
Just so you know:
- Applications from individual students of local universities will not be entertained.
- Local students should be screened against defined criteria by their respective university placement office. Incomplete applications/registration will not be considered.
- Use of any means to influence the internship process will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- Candidates after successful completion of the internship will be provided with a fixed stipend.
- No TA/DA, boarding and lodging shall be admissible at any stage of the internship.
- It will be the responsibility of the Local University to ensure that the data/ information provided is true/accurate.
PSO Internship Program 2019
Deadline to L.E.A.P: April 8, 2019