Young Sustainable Impact Innovation Program 2019 in Norway – Fully Funded: Young Sustainable Impact is an innovation program which is being held Norway is inviting applications for participation from all over the world. This is a fully funded program which will be 5 months long from an online incubation program and 2 weeks through accelerator in Oslo, Norway. The purpose of this program is to create a measurable impact by finding solutions for sustainability.
This program is offering knowledge, innovation, creativity and leadership. So, if you are interested in finding out more about this program then check out all the respective details given below such as the eligibility criteria, application procedure and the application submission deadline.
Check More Scholarship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
Young Sustainable Impact Innovation Program 2019 in Norway :
- This program will take place in Norway.
- It will be 5-month online incubation program and a 2-week accelerator in Oslo, Norway.
- This will be a fully funded program.
- The applicants age must be 16-28 years of age.
- Citizens from all over the world are encouraged to apply.
- The candidates must give 15-35 hours every week for this program from April – August.
- The candidates must be dedicated personnel with the ability to create time and solve complex problems.
- People who are willing to create time and have the motivation to create a real start-up.
- People who can make and take decisions and keep their calm under extreme circumstances.
- People who aren’t discouraged by creating new start-ups with new people from around the globe.
Application Procedure for Young Sustainable Impact Program 2019:
- All the eligible and interested candidates click this official link of the program and apply only.
- The application deadline of part 1 is 11th February 2019.
- For more information you can also visit the official link of Young Sustainable Impact innovation program.
- There will be 3 rounds conducted for the selection of the candidates. After round 3 the management will decide through interview of the candidates that who should they consider. After that the selected candidates will be put into a team of 2-3 people and will assess if the team works or not.