Are you looking for opportunities to kick-start your career? Here is a mind-blowing opportunity the youth of Pakistan. The World Bank Group has announced World Bank Young Professionals Program YPP 2019 for young individuals to begin your career. For more information about the Young Professional Program 2019 (YPP) scroll below.
About the World Bank Young Professional Program YPP 2019:
The World Bank Group has announced World Bank Young Professionals Program YPP 2019 that is a highly selective program for the youth of World Bank Group member countries, which is an extra ordinary opportunity for the motivated and highly qualified young blood to kick-start their careers.
Every year only 45 applicants are selected for the Young Professional Program 2019 (YPP).
World Bank (WB)
As an entry level professional, an international market based competitive salary will be offered based on the candidate’s educational qualification and experience.
Other than a competitive market based salary, the following benefits will be offered:
- Health / Life / Accident and Other Insurance Programs
- Pension Plans
- Relocation Benefits
- Relocation Travel
- Relocation Shipment
- Relocation Grant
- Mobility Premium
- Tax Allowance
- Financial Assistance
Coaching and Mentoring Opportunities:
- Young Professionals (YP) Buddy
- Technical Buddy
- WBG Mentor
- Peer Coaching Groups
- Youth Program Team
The candidates must have a Master’s or Ph.D. program with specialization in any of the following World Bank Group Technical / Operational fields:
- Public Health
- Social Sciences
- Urban Planning
- Natural Resources
The candidates are required to have the following additional qualifications and skills in order to be eligible for the Youth Professional Program 2019:
- Passion for international development
- Outstanding academic credentials
- Excellent clientele engagement
- Team leadership skills
- International development country experience.
The candidates are required to have at least 3 years of professional experience related to development or continued Ph.D. studies
Following are the minimum requirements for eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be a citizen of a member country of the World Bank Group.
- The candidate must be born on or after 1st October 1986.
- The prospect must be fluent in English language.
- The applicant must have a Ph.D. or Master’s Degree with relevant work experience.
- The candidate must full proficiency in any one or more of the following World Bank Group’s languages, i.e. Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
The candidates are required to apply online for World Bank Young Professional Program (YPP) 2019 on The World Bank official website.
- An updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Educational Certificates
- Short Summary of Ph.D. Dissertation / Master’s Thesis Topic
- An application essay that is to be uploaded.
For more information and updates regarding the World Bank Young Professional Program YPP 2019. For more details and updates regarding the best possible opportunities available out there subscribe to our website https://startjobs.pk by clicking the red bell icon on the lower right side of the screen.