World Bank Summer Internship 2019 in Washington DC: World Bank is providing a golden opportunity to the fresh Graduate candidates. They are looking for highly motivated individuals. The internship allows individuals to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas and latest research experience into the Bank’s work and improve their skills while working in a diverse environment.
World Bank Summer Internship 2019 (Job Description):
- Location: Washington DC
- Post: Intern
- Duration: Minimum 04 Weeks
- Human development (public health, education, nutrition, population)
- Social sciences (anthropology, sociology)
- Urban planning
- Natural resources management
- Private sector development
- And other related fields or Corporate support (Accounting, Communications, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Treasury, and other corporate services).
The Bank pays an hourly salary to all Interns and, where applicable, provides an allowance toward travel expenses. Interns are responsible for their own living accommodations.
- Degree of undergraduate
- Fluency in English
- Have Computer literate
- Knowledge of other Languages
Last date to Apply:
- The last date for the application is 31st Jan 2019
How to Apply For World Bank Summer Internship 2019
The candidates can register themselves at https://wbcba.worldbank.org. Then candidates can complete the application and upload the required documents i.e. CV, Statements of Interest, Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree. Submit your application within 45 min. Each document file should not exceed 5MB and should be in the format of .doc, .docx or .pdf. Please give the correct email address. For more details visit the official website of world bank http://www.worldbank.org.
World Bank Summer Internship 2019
Check More Latest Jobs
- Korea Winter Internship Program 2018-19 – Fully Funded
- Pak Suzuki Management Trainee Program 2019 NTS Registration Online
- FFC Management Trainee Jobs 2019 Latest Advertisement