Are you a full-time journalist? Are you a citizen of a developing country? Are you looking for opportunities to learn more? Let us tell you… the wait is over now! The United Nations in collaboration with Rahma Al-Farra Memorial has announced United Nations Fellowship 2018.
If you are interested to know more about The United Nations Rahma Al-Farra Memorial Journalism Fellowship Program then keep scrolling below.
United Nations Fellowship 2018 Fully Funded Description:
The United Nations has announced The Rahma Al-Farra Memorial Journalism Fellowship for the year 2018. United Nations Fellowship 2018 is an amazing opportunity for the young journalists from developing countries that offers a great learning opportunity for the rising journalists to learn, exchange ideas, have dialogues, interviews and debate over different issues with the senior officials from all over the world.
United Nations Fellowship 2018 is a fully funded program that will take place in The United Nations Headquarters in New York. Since the mandate of The Rahma Al-Farra Memorial Journalism Fellowship in December 1980, the fellowship has been awarded to 581 journalists from 168 countries around the world to this day.
The candidates are expected to continue working as journalists in their home countries and promote a better understanding of The United Nations after the successful completion of the fellowship program.
Fellowship Program Duration: 3 Weeks.
Fellowship Program Location: The United Nations Headquarters in New York.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Start of the Fellowship Program: 16th September 2018.
- End of the Fellowship Program: 6th October 2018.
Benefits of the Fellowship Program:
- Coverage of the cost of traveling to New York
- The daily subsistent allowance that would be provided to help candidates cover their accommodation and other related expenses.
Educational Qualification and Experience Required:
The candidates must have studied Journalism and must be Full-time Journalists in order to be eligible for the United Nations Fellowship 2018.
Eligibility Age: 22 – 35 Years of Age
- The candidate must be a full-time journalist.
- The candidate must be proficient in the English language.
- The candidate must belong to a developing country or a country in transition.
- The candidate must possess a passport valid for 6 months at least beyond the date of start of the program.
- The candidates are required to apply online on the website, i.e. https://outreach.un.org/raf/content/reham-al-farra-memorial-journalism-fellowship-2018-application.
Last Date is 7th May 2018.
So what are you waiting for? Apply now! For more details and updates, you can check the United Nations Fellowship 2018 advertisement provided at the end of this article. Do not forget to hit subscribe to https://startjobs.pk for more updates, also hit the allow notifications button for more job, internship and scholarship updates.