UTS Jobs: Unique Testing Services (UTS) is a Pakistan based testing services that provides human resource services and assessment services to different public and private organizations all over Pakistan including Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA), Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) and Gilgit Baltistan (GB).
Unique Testing Service UTS Jobs 2018 (Jobs Description):
UTS jobs has announced 1200+ job vacancies for part time jobs in different districts of Pakistan for different job positions form drivers, office boys, receptionists, office assistants, data entry operators, web developers, monitoring officers, district coordinators, invigilators, assistant manager operations, human resource managers and chief supervisors.
|Job Vacancies and No. of Vacancies||Job Location|
|200 Chief Supervisors||All districts of Pakistan|
|2 Manager Human Resources (HR)||Rawalpindi / Islamabad|
|5 Assistant Managers Operations||Rawalpindi / Islamabad|
|800 Invigilators||All districts of Pakistan|
|200 Data Entry Operators||All districts of Pakistan|
|5 Office Assistants||Rawalpindi / Islamabad|
|10 District Coordinators||All districts of Pakistan|
|30 Monitoring Officers||All districts of Pakistan|
|2 Receptionists (Female)||Rawalpindi / Islamabad|
|4 Web Developers||Rawalpindi / Islamabad|
|2 Drivers||Rawalpindi / Islamabad|
|2 Office Boys||Rawalpindi / Islamabad|
The prospects must have the following education qualificatiosn in order to be eligible for UTS Jobs:
- Middle Pass
- Graduation / Bachelors / B.A. / B.C.S.
- Masters / M.B.A or 16 years education in other academic domains
How to apply for UTS Jobs?
- The prospects must apply on the Unique Testing Services (UTS) website for UTS Jobs, i.e. http://uts.org.pk/projectClick.php.
- The application form as well as challan form of Rs. 200/- that must be paid in United Bank Limited (UBL) for each job vacancy is provided on the Unique Testing Service website, i.e. https://www.uts.org.pk.
- The applicants are required to send their applications to Unique Testing Services (UTS), Office No. 13, 1st Floor, Shaukat Plaza, I – 10 Markaz, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Last Date to Apply:
The last date to apply for UTS Jobs is 19th October 2018.