Swedish Institute Scholarships 2019 – Fully Funded: If you want to complete your Master’s from abroad then why not on scholarship? We are writing this article to inform you about all the latest Swedish Institute Scholarship opportunity which will be fully funded and is available for students of more than 30 countries including Pakistan. The scholarship opportunity is for both full time one year basis or two year masters programme.
Swedish Institute Scholarships 2019 – Fully Funded
The Swedish institute is offering this scholarship opportunity of 300 scholarships for full time masters studies in Sweden. Not only this, but the scholarship also has many other perks such as full covered tuition fee, along with accommodation facility, health insurance and paid travel tickets. So if we have made up your mind on this once in a life time opportunity then all you need to do is to read rest of the details such as application procedure, eligibility criteria and application deadline from below.
Highlights for Scholarship Opportunity in Sweden for Professional 2019:
- The scholarship programme will be hosted in Sweden by The Sweden Institute.
- The scholarship will be for full time one year or two-year master’s programme which will start in autumn semester of 2019.
- The scholarship will be provide for 2 semesters which concludes of one academic year. It is extendable provided that the student has fulfilled his/her courses and credits.
- The total number of scholarships are 300.
- The following countries students are eligible to avail this scholarship: Bangladesh; Bolivia; Brazil; Cambodia; Cameroon; Colombia; Ecuador; Egypt; Ethiopia; Gambia; Ghana; Guatemala; Honduras; Indonesia; Jordan; Kenya; Liberia; Malawi; Morocco; Myanmar (Burma); Nepal; Nigeria; Pakistan; Peru; Philippines; Rwanda; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Tanzania; Tunisia; Uganda; Vietnam; Zambia; Zimbabwe.
More Jobs Opportunities:
- Harvard Fellowship Program 2018-2020 in USA – Fully Funded
- All the candidates interested in this programme must have at least 3000 hours of work experience before 3rd February 2019 from a maximum of 3 companies.
- The desired work experience is necessary for eligibility otherwise the candidate will not be eligible. However, it is not necessary for the candidate to be employed at the time of application procedure.
Application Procedure for Scholarship Opportunity in Sweden:
- All of those interested candidates must click this link through which you will be directed to the official site of the University Scholarship programme.
- There are certain requirements before you apply in for the scholarship programme, you can see all of those on the link given above.
- Please visit this official site for more details of eligibility criteria and application procedure guidelines.