Check About Survey of Pakistan Jobs 2019 Download Application Form cts.org.pk: Surveyor General Office is a government department responsible for mapping and conducting topographical land surveys of cis-frontier areas of Pakistan, moreover it is also a government entity which is working under the Ministry of Defence and the Mapping department of the Pakistan.
Currently the Surveyor General Office Rawalpindi department is in need to recruit high calibre candidates for various positions in their department.
Survey of Pakistan Jobs 2019 Latest Advertisement
The available posts are from BPS-14 to BPS-07. Both male and female candidates can apply. And special quota has been reserved for the women, minorities and regional quotas for KPK, Baluchistan, AJK, Sindh, Punjab, GB / FATA. To check out the details of the vacancies available with their application procedure and other aspects please read the following information below.
Latest More Government Jobs: Click Here
- Technical Assistant (Various Trades) (BPS-14) – 06 Vacancies Available.
- Telephone Operator (BPS-09) – 01 Vacancy Available.
- LDC (BPS-09) – 07 Vacancies Available.
- Technician (BPS-09) – 05 Vacancies Available.
Required Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Technical Assistant: The candidate must be a B. A / B.Sc. graduate with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Geography as one of the subjects.
- Telephone Operator: The candidate must have done his Intermediate with at least 2 years of experience as Telephone Operator. Or the candidate can be an Ex-NCOs of the corps of signals of Pak Army with Tel-Exchange experience of at least 2 years.
- LDC: The candidate must have done his / her Matriculation at least with a minimum typing speed of 30 Words per minute.
- Technician: The candidate must have done his Matriculation at least.
- The age of the candidates must be 18 to 25 years of age. Age relaxation can be provided where government policies are admissible.
- The last date for submission of application is 18th March 2019. No applications will be accepted after the due date.
How to Apply for Survey of Pakistan Jobs:
- The applicants are required to check out the eligibility criteria from above before applying.
All those eligible candidates must download the application and challan form from CTS website www.cts.org.pk
- All the applicants must fill the application form and attach paid copy of deposit slip, CNIC copy and 2 recent passport sized photographs and send to the CTS Office Islamabad on this address: CTS, Office No. 06, 2nd Floor, 96-E United Plaza, Blue Area, Islamabad.
- Applicants can pay the test fee in any branch of MCB.
- No incomplete or late applications will be entertained!
- CTS will dispatch the Roll No slip for entry tests 1 week before the tests.
- Only those candidates will be contacted who will shortlisted.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for any test or interviews.
- All those applicants who are already working in any government organization must apply for the above jobs through proper channel.
- For more information we request you that you check out the official advertisement of the above advertised jobs from below.
Survey of Pakistan Jobs 2019
Official Advertisement for Surveyor General’s Office Rawalpindi Jobs for 2019: