Various career opportunities for Male / Female candidates residing in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK). STEVT KPK Jobs 2019 has announced various jobs for individuals on contract basis. The vacant positions are Chief Master Trainer, Master Trainer, Trainer, VC & JP Officer, NSIS/R&D Officer, Monitoring & Evaluation Officer, Finance & Accounts Officer, Computer Operator, Personal Assistant and Librarian. so, if you wish to become part of this renowned KPK government organization, you are advised to apply for these jobs. Complete information regarding the vacant positions and application procedure in the article below. Further, note the last date to apply for the jobs is July 19, 2019.
Vacant Positions / Posts in STEVT KPK Jobs 2019
- Chief Master Trainer
- Master Trainer
- VC & JP Officer
- NSIS/R&D Officer
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
- Finance & Accounts Officer
- Computer Operator
- Personal Assistant
Other KPK Jobs: Click here
How to Apply
- Firstly, log into the official website of the NTS and download the relevant application form.
- Secondly, submit the fee desposit slip (the last page of the downloaded application form) in any online branch of the relevant banks i.e. HBL, UBL, ABL and MCB.
- Thirdly, fill out downloaded application form completely and carefully providing correct and exact information.
- Fourthly, dispatch the application form along with the original copy of submitted fee desposit slip (NTS copy), attested copy of CNIC and all the relevant educational documents to the NTS Headquarters address given below through a registered postal / courier service.
Terms and Conditions
- Appointments to the above positions are on the contract basis for a period of 01 year with the first six months as probation period. However, the contract is renewable if a candidate shows good performance during the first year of the contract.
- The concerned authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment / appointment at any stage if a candidate submits fake and forged information. Additionally, legal action may be initiated against the candidate.
- Further, an applicant securing at least 50% of marks in the test will be considered eligible for the further procedure.
- Moreover, the concerned authority can increase / decrease the number of vacant positions or cancel the recruitment process altogether without specifying any reason.
- Candidates working in Government / Semi Government Organizations should apply through proper channel.
- Age relaxation can be provided as per the current policy of the KPK governement.
- The last date to submit application forms to the NTS is July 19, 2019
- The NTS will not entertain incomplete applications and those submitted after the due date.
- NTS will not contact applicants. Therefore, the applicants must visit the NTS website to check the merit lists and other relevant information.
- Applicants called for the test / interview will not given any TA/DA.
- An Applicant shall be given relaxation in qualification and experience provided he / she shows good performance in the test.
Address / Contact Information
- NTS Headquarter Plot 96, Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
- Contact #: 051-844444-1
STEVT KPK Jobs 2019