The SBP is inviting candidates to fill available vacancies in their State Bank of Pakistan Jobs For Bank Medical Consultants 2019 Download Application Form.
Bank Medical Consultants Jobs in State Bank of Pakistan SBP 2019 Qualified, Experienced and dedicated personnel are required for the post of “Bank Medical Consultants” on contractual basis of initially 2 years. But the period can be extended as per the performance is shown by the candidates or as per the requirement of the bank.
This a great opportunity to work with one of the best government department of Pakistan. A career here will strengthen your CV / Resume and will prove beneficial in your future career ahead. Market Competitive salaries will be paid to recruited candidates.
A total of 11 positions are available in all the major cities of Pakistan including Karachi, Bahawalpur, Sukkur, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, and Lahore.
Candidates from all over Pakistan including Azad Jammu & Kashmir can apply and both Genders (Male & Female) are eligible to apply.
Bank Medical Consultants Jobs in State Bank of Pakistan 2019 Latest
All the applicants will have to go through an initial written test by NTS (National Testing Services) and then a panel interview procedure. To check out the required eligibility criteria, application procedure and other details then just read the rest of the post from below.
Available Posts and Vacancies in Cities:
- Bank Medical Consultant
|City||No. of Positions||Gender|
|Karachi||05||Male / Female|
The last closing date to apply for this program is Monday, 6th May 2019. All late and incomplete applications will be rejected.
Required Qualifications and Age Limit:
- The candidate must have done MBBS or equivalent qualification from any recognized institute. If the degree has been obtained from any foreign university then equivalency certificate must be obtained Higher Education Commission (HEC) and submitted at the time of interview.
- The candidate must be possessing a valid PMDV registration certificate.
- The maximum age limit for the candidate is 40 years of age at the time of the last date of submission of the application to SBP BSC.
- The candidate must be having a minimum of 5 years of experience as Medical Practitioner at any Large hospital including having done at least 1 year of house job which comprises of 6 months in medicine or allied subjects and 6 months in surgery.
How to apply for State Bank of Pakistan Jobs
- All the interested and eligible candidates are requested to visit the official site of SBP or BSC/NTS sbp.org.pk/sbp_bsc or www.nts.org.pk
- The applicants are required to fill the application form and attach the original copy of paid deposit slip of NTS and then send it to this address: senior Joint Director, Talent Resourcing Division, Human Resource Management Department, SBP Banking Services Corporation, State Bank of Pakistan, I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi.
- To check out more details related to Required competencies, Selection Procedure, Compensation Package and other then check out the official advertisement which we have attached below for your reference.
- Late and Incomplete application will not be entertained.
Bank Medical Consultants Jobs in SBP 2019