Check Out Sindh Prisons Department Jobs 2019 Download Application Form. Differently abled male/ female persons belonging to Sindh province, attention! Are you searching for a good career opportunity? Do you dream to get a government job so that you can prove your strength to the world despite your disability? We have brought good news for you in this job advertisement article.
Sindh Prisons Department has recently announced various jobs for differently abled persons against the 5% reserved quota in the department.
The Sindh Prisons Department urgently needs individuals for the positions of Religious Teacher (BS- 12), Primary Teachers (BS- 06/ 07), Dispensers (BS- 09), Junior Clerk (BS- 11), Generator Operators (BS- 05), Electricians (BS- 05), Plumber/ Pump Mistri (BS- 05) and Sanitary Workers/ Sweeper (BS- 01).
If you are eligible for any of these positions, we strongly recommend you to avail this opportunity and become a part of the highly reputed department of Sindh. The last to apply for these jobs is July 20, 2019. So, hurry up and apply now. You may find extended details related to a number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, application procedure and terms and conditions in the remaining article below. Spare a few minutes and follow the article.
Brief Introduction of Sindh Prison Department Jobs 2019
Sindh Prisons Department, working in collaboration with Sindh Police and under the control of the Home Department, manages 26 prisons in the three regions i.e. Karachi region, Hyderabad region and Sukkur region of the Sindh province. The department works under the headship of Inspector General (IG) prisons, while the department also employs supervisory, medical, administrative and technical staff.
Since independence, the Sindh Prisons Department worked under 100-year old “Prisons Act 1894”. However, feeling the need of a modern prisons systems, the Sindh Cabinet in 2019 replaced the colonial era act with a new draft law- “Sindh Prisons and Correction Act, 2019”
Current Vacant Positions
- (01) Religious Teacher (BS- 12)
- (02) Primary Teachers (BS- 06/ 07)
- (03) Dispensers (BS- 09)
- (06) Junior Clerk (BS- 11)
- (02) Generator Operators (BS- 05)
- (02) Electricians (BS- 05)
- (01) Plumber/ Pump Mistri (BS- 05)
- (14) Sanitary Workers/ Sweeper (BS- 01)
- Religious Teacher: Matriculation, Dars-e-Nizamai Sanad (degree).
- Primary Teachers: Matriculation (at least 2nd division) having certification of Primary Teaching.
- Dispensers: Matriculation (Science), Certified Dispenser
- Junior Clerk: Intermediate or equivalent qualification.
- Generator Operators: Certified in generator operating from any technical board.
- Electricians: Matriculation, diploma in electrical from any institution that is recognized by the Sindh Board of Technical Education.
- Plumber/ Pump Mistri: Having work experience of plumbing and pump operating & repairing
- Sanitary Workers/ Sweeper: Literate individuals will be given preference
- Religious Teachers: Knowledge of Quran and Hadith, proficiency in the Arabic language
- Junior Clerk: At least 30 words per minute typing speed
- Electricians: 02 years’ experience in the field
- 18- 28 years (for Primary Teachers/ Dispensers/ Junior Clerks/ Generator Operators/ Electricians/ and Sanitary Worker/ Sweeper).
- 22- 30 years (for Religious Teachers and Plumber/ Pump Mistri).
How To Apply for Sindh Prison Department Jobs:
Eligible candidates willing to join the Sindh Prisons Department for any of the above positions can apply for the job by following application procedure described below.
- Write a job application on a plain piece of paper. Kindly, mention the job title in the subject line of the application and underline it.
- Make a Curriculum Vitae (CV)/ Resume giving your bio-data, educational qualification and achievements, skills/ experience and contact information.
- Dispatch the job application and a copy of curriculum vitae (CV)/ Resume along with attested photocopies of educational certificates, Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC), domicile certificate, Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC), experience certificate (if required), and two recent passport size photographs enclosed in an envelope on the address given below. Use a registered portal/ courier service to prevent delay or loss.
Terms and Conditions of Eligibility, Appointment and Age Relaxation
- In order to prove disability, all applicants applying for any of the above post (s) will have to get a “Disability Certificate” from Provincial Counsel for Rehabilitation Sindh Empowerment of Persons with Disability board.
- All applicants will also have to produce eligibility certificate from Special Medical Board to ascertain that the applicant is a disabled person and hence eligible for the applied post (s).
- Successful applicants will be appointed on a temporary basis. However, applicants showing satisfactory performance during the probation period will be made permanent as Sindh Civil Servants (Efficiency and Disciplinary) Rules 1973.
- Service of applicants showing below-par performance during the probation tenure will be terminated at 01-month notice.
- Candidates will be given age relaxation under Sindh Government policy.
- In order to filter the ineligible candidates and speed up the selection process, the concerned department will call only shortlisted candidates for the test/ interview.
- Sindh Prison Department can post the selected candidate at any location in Sindh. Therefore, no request of transfer or posting at the desired place will be entertained.
- The number of seats/ vacancies can be changed or a post can be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process. Sindh Prisons Department will not be liable to specify any reason for the decision.
Sindh Prisons Department Jobs 2019
Important Note for Applicants
- The last date to submit the application at the address given below is July 20, 2019; applications submitted after the due date will not be considered.
- Government servants willing to apply for any of the above posts shall apply through proper channel.
- Candidates called for the test/ interview will have bear expenses on their own as no TA/DA will be given by the recruitment department.
Address for Application Submission
- Office of Inspector General of Prisons Sindh, Pir Illahi Bux Road, Muslimabad, Karachi.