Get Sindh Education Foundation Jobs 2019 Multiple Positions is available in Sindh. It’s a private-sector job.
Jobs in Sindh Education Foundation Sindh Education Foundation is an educational institution which is serving the education sector for 24 years. Initially, they have launched a program which is “Teach for Change” program & Positions are Deputy Director – Procurement, Deputy Director – Legal, Chief Internal Auditor (CIA), Assistant Director – Adolescent and Adult Learning and Training Program (AALTP), Assistant Director – Finance, Audit and Accounts, Assistant Director – Human Resources, Senior Officer – Advocacy & Communication Unit, Senior Officer – Web Developer, Senior Officer Procurement, Officer – Network Administrator, Junior Officer (IT), Junior Officer (Finance, Audit and Accounts. Sindh Education Foundation is looking for highly qualified, young and passionate individuals for Consultants.
They want to increase the quality of education in the grassroots level on a sustainable basis, that’s why they are recruiting individuals on a larger scale now. Sindh Education Foundation has announced jobs for Teaching Support Associates of English, Maths & Science in the Sindh Education Foundation (SEF).
Candidate must have at least 14 and 16 years of education in the relevant field. These are targeted districts by Sindh Education Foundation.
- Deputy Director – Procurement
- Deputy Director – Legal
- Chief Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Assistant Director – Adolescent and Adult Learning and Training Program (AALTP)
- Assistant Director – Finance, Audit and Accounts
- Assistant Director – Human Resources
- Senior Officer – Advocacy & Communication Unit
- Senior Officer – Web Developer
- Senior Officer Procurement
- Officer – Network Administrator
- Junior Officer (IT)
- Junior Officer (Finance, Audit and Accounts)
- All over the Sindh
Bachelors Age Limit: Age limit criteria are from 20 to 35 years. Young and Fresh graduates are invited.
Application Procedure For Sindh Education Foundation Jobs 2019:
Applicants are required to send their CVs and send your CV to the following address:
All candidates are required to bring the following documents on the date of interview:
- Updated CV and passport size photographs
- Original passport and colored copy
- Original CNIC and copy
- Academic and work experience certificates copy
The last date is October 04, 2019.
Official Advertisement for Sindh Education Foundation Jobs