Senate of Pakistan Internship: Are you looking for opportunities to help you enhance your diplomat skills and engage in the upper house parliament and the legislative sessions of Pakistan? The good news is there is an amazing opportunity.
To create a history, the Senate of Pakistan has announced Senate of Pakistan Internship for graduates. If you are interested to know more about internship program then keep scrolling below.
Senate of Pakistan One Year Paid Summer Internship Program Details:
The Senate of Pakistan has announced Senate of Pakistan Internship program that offers graduates an opportunity to enhance and enshrine their diplomat skills by involving in a two-way learning by working in the upper house parliament of Pakistan and by attending the legislative sessions. Both male and females are eligible to apply for this program but female candidates are mainly encouraged to apply for this internship program.
Internship Location: Islamabad, Pakistan.
Internship Duration: The internship program is 1 year long.
Internship Stipend: The internship program offers a stipend of amount PKR. 15,000 – 25,000 per month.
Educational Qualification Required: Candidates who have completed their 16 years education from Higher Education Commission (HEC) recognized Islamabad based institutions in the following academic degree programs with a minimum CGPA of 3.0 are eligible to apply for the internship program.
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Business Administration,
- International Relations,
- Computer Science
- Information Technology (IT)
- Social Sciences
- The candidates are required to download and fill in the application from the given address
- The candidates are required to fill in the application form and send on the following address: Haris Rehman, Deputy Secretary (HRM), Senate Secretariat, Parliament House, Islamabad. Ph: 051-9206677
- The internship application must be supported by a certificate signed and stamped by Registrar of the last University attended mentioning that the candidate had remained a bonafide student and clearly mentioning that the candidate is currently not enrolled in an academic program.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview at Islamabad, Pakistan for which no TA/DA will be provided.
- The Senate Secretariat will make a final selection for the selection of interns for the internship program.
So what are you waiting for? Apply now! For more details and updates, you can check the Senate of Pakistan Internship advertisement provided at the end of this article. Do not forget to hit subscribe to https://startjobs.pk for more updates, also hit the allow notifications button for more job, internship and scholarship updates.