It is the best opportunity in the State Bank of Pakistan SBP Young Professionals Induction Program YPIP 8th Batch 2019 Monthly Salary Rs. 82,000/- for Pakistani nationals who want to have a job in the central bank of the country State Bank of Pakistan.
Jobs in State Bank Pakistan SBP YPIP 8th Batch 2019 Those who are looking forward to applying in the banking sector should read this post since here is the eligibility criteria, result, a test required educational details and the official Advertisement image for the Young Professionals Indication Program (YPIP).
The post is generally for all those who possess 16 years of educational qualification from HEC recognized institutions.
SBP Young Professionals Induction Program YPIP 2019 8th Batch Advertisement
More Latest Bank Jobs: Click Here
The advertisement position is for Young Professionals Induction Program (YPIP) that is an OG-2 job with PKR. 82,000/- monthly salary along with other financial and non-financial incentives. The job initiation begins with a 12 weeks training in Islamabad at NIBAF where a Stipend of PKR. 41,000/– will be paid.
Provided below are the details regarding State Bank’s Young Professionals Induction Program:
Training Duration: 12 Weeks
Training Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Training Institution: National Institute of Banking And Finance (NIBAF)
Stipend during Training: PKR. 41,000/- per month.
Other Incentives during Training:
- Free Boarding and Lodging Facility
- Medical Facility for Self
Job Grade: Officer Grade – 2 (OG-II)
Monthly Salary: PKR. 82,000/- per month.
Other Incentives After Training:
- Mobile / Telephone Allowance
- Group Term Assurance
- Medical Facilities for Self
- Medical Facilities for Dependents
- Free OPD, Pharmacy and Treatment Opportunities
- Loan Facilities such as Personal Loan, Computer Loan, House Building Loan, and Car Loan, etc.
- Contributory Provident Fund upon separation
- Gratitude Fund upon leaving
Candidates possessing a 16 years educational qualification, i.e. Bachelors or Masters Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics, Commerce, Finance, Accounting, Information Systems & Technology, Mathematics, Human Resources and Agriculture from Higher Education Commission recognized institutions with a CGPA of 2.5 out of 4.00 and 3.5 out of 5.0 are eligible to apply.
Age Limit and Age Relaxation:
The applicants must not be more than 26 years of age. However, age relaxation of 3 years is allowed for the candidates of Federally Administered Tribal Areas, Balochistan, Azad Jammu, and Kashmir. Besides, age relaxation of 5 years is allowed for the existing employees of State Bank of Pakistan or any of its subsidiaries.
How to Apply for SBP YPIP 8th Batch 2019
The recruitment and selection process for SBP Young Professional Induction Program goes under several steps:
- The applications for YPIP have been opened in late March 2019.
- The applicants are required to apply for SBP Young Professionals Induction Program 8th batch on online as well as download the physical application form.
- The application must be filled and 2 recent passport size photographs must be affixed and a challan of PKR. 300/- must be filled in any designated banks.
- The duly filled in physical application form along with NTS copy of the paid challan fees must be sent to Senior Joint Director, Talent Resourcing Division, Human Resource Management Department, SBP Banking Services Corporation, State Bank of Pakistan, I. I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi via courier before the deadline.
- The applicants fulfilling the criteria will be called for a written test which is taken in the designated cities.
- Based on the screening test results the applicants will be called for a panel interview which will be taking place in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad that will be assessed on the basis of Strategic Perspectives, Integrity and Ethics, Listening and Communication, Technical Expertise, Problem Analysis, Innovation, Results in Orientation, Teamwork, and Negotiation.
- Candidates who qualify the panel interview will be sent an offer for pre-induction training and for the initiation of the process medical tests and psychological examination will be performed.
- Those who qualify the medical tests and psychological examination will be called for a 12 weeks long pre-induction training that will take place in National Institute of Training and Finance (NIBAF), Islamabad, Pakistan.
- After the successful completion of 12 weeks training at NIBAF and fulfillment of the pre-joining formalities, proper onboarding of the applicants will be done at State Bank of Pakistan Banking Service Corporation.
- The selected candidates may be posted in State Bank of Pakistan, Karachi or any of its 16 field offices across the country.
SBP Young Professionals Induction Program YPIP 8th Batch
The last day to apply for State Bank of Pakistan’s Young Professional Induction Program is 15th April 2019.
Official Advertisement State Bank of Pakistan YPIP 8th Batch