RWMC Jobs 2021 Rawalpindi Waste Management Company Application Form (Job Description):
Get the recent job offer of today from here byRWMC Jobs 2021 Rawalpindi Waste Management Company Application Form Download from www.ots.org.pk. Applications are being invited after a long time from Rawalpindi Waste Management Company another district of Punjab intends to recruit the high profiled, hard-working, skillful and diligent applicants are required to apply for the given vacancies such as (Senior Manager Procurement & Contracts, Manager Admin, Manager Finance, Manager Workshop, Assistant Manager Procurement, Assistant Manager Finance, Assistant Manager Legal, Assistant Manager Audit, Assistant Manager (Developer)) is the post which needs to be filled by having the relevant qualification and expertise. A market-based salary package will be given to the applicants with a smooth and brilliant atmosphere. Now, I will let you know about its further details below.
RWMC is abbreviated as Rawalpindi Waste Management Company is the Govt company which is held responsible for modernizing the waste management of solid waste of the city to make city pure and clean from the waste. Being a Govt department it offers Govt jobs of all educational levels.
The overall qualification Masters / ACCA / ACMA / MBA / BE / BSc / BBA / LLB / LLM / CA and have maximum years of relevant experience required to apply for such posts.
The age limit should be between 35 to 45 years.
- Senior Manager Procurement & Contracts
- Manager Admin
- Manager Finance
- Manager Workshop
- Assistant Manager Procurement
- Assistant Manager Finance
- Assistant Manager Legal
- Assistant Manager Audit
- Assistant Manager (Developer)
- Application forms and online deposit slips are available on OTS website www.ots.org.pk.
- Applications must be reached at the given address before the closing date given below.
- The last date to apply is May 15, 2021.
- Public sector employees should apply through proper channels.
- Late received and those of incomplete application will stand rejected.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be brought.
- Only eligible and shortlisted applicants will be called for test / interview.
- So, stay in touch with this page to get more and more jobs every day with accurate and full details.
Candidates are required to write the application on plain paper. send your application to the following address:
Office No. 1, Central Avenue Road, Bahria Town Phase – 6 Islamabad.
Interview date is May 15, 2021.