The latest positions are available in Rescue 1122 Punjab Jobs 2019 Latest Opportunities The Punjab Emergency Services department for Rescue 1122 is hiring personnel for vacancies available in their department. This is government department which was established back under Punjab Emergency Services Act 2006.
The available jobs are in Punjab only and for Punjab domiciled candidates only. These jobs will be given on merit basis and on quota system for all the 33 districts of Punjab. The available jobs are of BPS 11 & 04. There are more than 1600 vacancies available for which both Male and Female individuals are welcomed to apply.
Recruitment Procedure for Rescue 1122 Punjab Jobs 2019
The candidates will have to go through a Mandatory Entry test to qualify for the further selection procedure. The Entry test will be conducted by the National Testing Services. further details of these jobs are mentioned below in the article.
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) (BPS-11) – 806 Vacancies are available.
- Rescue Driver (BPS-04) – 854 Vacancies are Available.
- The jobs will be allocated in the following districts of Punjab: Attock, Bahawalpur, Bhakkar, Chakwal, DG Khan, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Hafizabad, Jehlum, Jhang, Kasur, Khanewal, Khushab, Lahore, Layyah, Lodhran, Mandibahaudin, Mianwali, Multan, Muzaffargarh, Nankana Sahib, Narowal, Okara, Pakpattan, Rahim Yar Khan, Rajanpur, Rawalpindi, Sargodha, Sheikhupura, Sialkot, Toba Tek Singh and Vehari.
- To check out the vacancy allocation as per District Quota then check out the advertisement from below.
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) (BPS-11): The candidate must have done Nursing or Paramedical Diploma from any recognized institute. The Age Limit for this post is 20 to 30 years of Age.
- Rescue Driver (BPS-04): The candidate must have done Matriculation at least with a valid LTV and HTV License. The Age Limit for this post is 20 to 30 years of Age.
- The last date to apply for this post is 08th July 2019. No Late Application will be accepted!
How To Apply For Rescue 1122 Punjab Jobs
- All of the interested candidates are requested to visit the official site of NTS (National Testing Services) nts.org.pk or visit the official site of Rescue 1122 www.rescue.gov.pk
- Applicants can then download the application form and pay a deposit test fee and attach the paid deposit slip along with the required documents and application form and send it on this address: National Testing Service Plot # 96, Street # 4, H-8/1, Islamabad.
- The application test fee can be deposited online or through any branch of HBL, MCB, ABL or UBL.
- The Written and Psychological Tests will be held on 27th and 28th July 2019.
- The Physical and Skill test dates will be told on the NTS and Rescue 1122 website.
- No TA / DA will be admissible.
- The selection of the candidates will be done on pure merit basis.
- Any candidate found out on trying to influence the selection procedure in any way will be disqualified straight away!
- For more information please check out the official advertisement which we have attached below for your reference and guide!