Rescue 1122 Jobs 2018: Are you a humanitarian? Have you specialized in nursing or paramedics? Are looking for jobs in philanthropic sectors? Stop looking here and there.
Punjab Emergency Services has announced Rescue 1122 Jobs in different districts of Punjab. If you are interested to know more about the job then keep scrolling below.
Rescue 1122 Jobs Description:
Rescue 1122 is an emergency service that serves Punjab Province in Pakistan. It is an emergency humanitarian service of Pakistan. Rescue 1122 has announced Rescue 1122 Jobs that is offering 301 vacant positions as Emergency Medical Technician for the candidates of Punjab.
There is a 5% quota reserved for minorities and 15% quota reserved for women.
There are 301 vacancies available for the following position:
- (EMT) Emergency Medical Technician (BPS-11)
Job positions for Rescue 1122 Jobs are available in the following districts of Punjab:
- Attock: 42
- Bahawalpur: 3
- Chakwal: 33
- Gujrat: 31
- Hafizabad: 11
- Jehlum: 30
- Khushab: 15
- Lahore: 56
- Mandi Bahauddin: 6
- Rajanpur: 10
- Rawalpindi: 20
- Sialkot: 44
Educational Qualification Required:
The candidates must have a Nursing or Paramedical Diploma from a recognized institution.
Eligibility Age: 20 – 30 Years.
Eligibility Criteria: Following are the minimum physical traits considered as eligibility criteria for selection:
- Chest: Minimum 33”
- Height: More than 5 ft. 6 inches.
How To Apply For EMT Rescue 1122 Jobs:
- The candidates are required to apply online on the National Testing Services (NTS) website, i.e. https://www.nts.org.pk or Rescue 1122 website, i.e. http://rescue.gov.pk/.
- The documents are accepted provisionally for now but the final selection is subjected to the verification of the documents.
- The selection procedure comprises of both written and psychological / aptitude tests.
- A written test, aptitude / psychological test, physical test, and interview shall be taken on the 5th and 6th May 2018 at 9:00 on the designated places by NTS.
- The candidates will have to bring their Original CNIC and Roll Number Slip on the day of the test.
- The candidates qualifying the written / aptitude test shall be eligible for physical tests.
- The date and venue of physical tests shall be communicated on NTS website and Rescue 1122 website.
- The candidates qualifying the physical test shall be called for interview.
- The interview shall be conducted at The Emergency Services Headquarters Academy located in Thokar Niaz, Lahore, adjacent to Jinnah Bus Terminal.
- The candidates will be required to bring their original documents along with 3 sets of photocopied attested documents, 6 recent passport size photographs and medical certificated issued by the government authorities during physical testing.
Application Deadline: 25th April 2018, Wednesday.
So what are you waiting for? Apply now! For more details and updates, you can check the Rescue 1122 Jobs advertisement provided at the end of this article.
Advertisement of Rescue 1122 Jobs:
Do not forget to hit subscribe to https://startjobs.pk for more updates, also hit the allow notifications button for more job, internship and scholarship updates.