Republic of Austria Scholarships Program 2018: All those international students who are looking for Scholarship opportunity have a very exciting one in their hands, as the Foundation Republic of Austria has just announced to offer Scholarships to the International students. The aim of providing these scholarships is to enable students from abroad to pursue research on a diploma or master thesis paper at any scientific research institutions in Austria.
The Scholarship Foundation of the Republic of Austria was established back in 2005 by the Austrian National Council for the purpose of providing scholarships in education to the students who require financial support.
Austria Scholarships Program 2018 Details:
- Course Level: These scholarships are aimed to enable students from abroad to pursue research on the diploma or master thesis paper at any scientific research institutions in Austria e.g. Austrian Academy of Sciences, National Achieve etc.
- Study Subjects: Natural Sciences, Technical Sciences, Human Medicine, Health Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, and Arts.
- Scholarship Award: These scholarships will be including:
- Monthly Scholarship of 940 EUR installment.
- Health and Accidental Insurance.
- Accommodation facility by providing 220 to 470 EUR.
- All those applicants hailing from countries which are neither a part of EU nor amongst the members of EFTA, EEA or OECDA will granted a travel allowance up to maximum 500 EUR in addition to the scholarships.
- Application Deadline: 1st September 2018
- Number of Scholarship: N/A
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship to be taken in Austria
Eligibility Criteria for Austria Scholarships Program 2018:
- All international students except Austria can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements:
- All those who are descendants of forced laborers irrespective of their countries of origin.
- All those people coming from countries which have faced Nazi regime.
- No scholarship will be given for Bachelors, master or Doctoral/ Ph.D. taken in Austria, summer courses, language courses.
- It is necessary that the applicants must not have studied or done research work in Austria during the last 6 months.
- Doctoral students: 40 years at the time of submission of the application (for the application deadline March 1, 2015: born on or after March 1, 1975)
for other students: 35 years at the time of submission of the application (for the application deadline March 1, 2015: born on or after March 1, 1980)
- Language Requirements: Applicants will need to meet some specific criteria of English language before applying for these scholarships.
How to Apply?
Before applying for the scholarship these below documents must be uploaded for the online application.
- Complete online application form including a CV and a project plan describing the plans and completed preparatory work for the research stay in Austria.
- 2 letters of recommendations from university lecturers.
- Scanned passport
- university graduation certificate or diploma, master, Ph.D. or doctoral studies at a university outside Austria resp. proof of enrolment at a study programme at a university outside Austria
So, guys, this was all Republic of Austria Scholarships Program 2018. We hope that we provided you with sufficient details of the jobs available. If we missed out something or if any of your queries is still unanswered, then please feel free to write us in the comment box below. And we will try to respond at our earliest! You can also visit https://startjobs.pk/ to read about more jobs, programs and other stuff.