Are you a graduate aspiring to start career with a good job that can aid to your professional growth? If yes, there is a good career opportunity waiting for you. On September 5, 2019, Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department Jobs 2019 Govt of Punjab has announced the vacant position of Data Entry Operator, Driver and Office boy / Naib Qasid. Individuals with graduation in Zoology and meeting other eligibility criteria are encouraged to avail this golden opportunity urgently as good career opportunities do not repeat themselves. You can be the one getting this prestigious position and start career with good salary. So, hurry up! The last date to apply is September 20, 2019. For complete information and application procedure, read the article below.
Brief Introduction of Punjab Wildlife Department Jobs 2019
With a broad network of national parks, wildlife sanctuaries, zoological gardens, game reserves and others, Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department is committed to conservation and sustainable management of wildlife and its resources.
The department not only formulates effective policies for the protection of wildlife and its resources, but also effectively implements them through proper mechanism. It has been working earnestly in protecting wildlife species with the support of public, national and international organizations. Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department evolved in 1973 from its pre-cursor Game Department (1934). It works in accordance with the Punjab Wildlife Act, 1974.
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-14)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Office Boy / Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Domicile: Punjab, Province
- Skills: Data Entry & Driving
- Age Limit: 20-35 years
How to Apply for Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department Jobs:
Applicants interested to apply and meeting the above eligibility criteria are required to dispatch following documents sealed in an envelope on the address given below.
- Job Application on a plain paper along with a copy of curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume.
- Attested photocopies of educational certificates, domicile, Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) along with two recent passport size photographs.
Terms and Conditions of Appointment and Age Relaxation
- Successful applicants will be appointed on contract basis up to the completion of the project as per Contract Appointment Policy/Recruitment Policy, 2004.
- Applications should reach at the given address latest by September 20, 2019.
; late applications and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Candidates working in Government/Semi-Government Department should apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for the test/interview.
- Applicants called for the test/interview will not be given any TA/DA.
Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department Jobs 2019
- Project Director, Green Pakistan Programme, Wildlife & Parks Department Punjab, 2-Sanda Road, Lahore.