Are you a graduate aspiring to start career with a good job that can aid to your professional growth? If yes, there is a good career opportunity waiting for you.
On 30th October, 2019, Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department Jobs For(Network Administrator/GIS Web Developer (BPS-17), GIS Analyst (BPS-17), Remote Sensing (R.S.) Analyst (BPS-17), GIS/Remote Sensing (R.S.) Analyst (BPS-17), Accountant (BPS-17), Personal Assistant cum Computer Operator (BPS-16)) Individuals with Bsc/FA/Matric/Middle pass candidates can apply and also meeting other eligibility criteria are encouraged to avail this golden opportunity urgently as good career opportunities do not repeat themselves.
You can be the one getting this prestigious position and start career with good salary. So, hurry up! The last date to apply is November 29, 2019 For complete information and application procedure, read the article below.
Brief Introduction of Punjab Wildlife Department Jobs
With a broad network of national parks, wildlife sanctuaries, zoological gardens, game reserves and others, Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department is committed to conservation and sustainable management of wildlife and its resources.
The department not only formulates effective policies for the protection of wildlife and its resources, but also effectively implements them through proper mechanism. It has been working earnestly in protecting wildlife species with the support of public, national and international organizations. Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department evolved in 1973 from its pre-cursor Game Department (1934). It works in accordance with the Punjab Wildlife Act, 1974.
- Network Administrator/GIS Web Developer (BPS-17)
- GIS Analyst (BPS-17)
- Remote Sensing (R.S.) Analyst (BPS-17)
- GIS/Remote Sensing (R.S.) Analyst (BPS-17)
- Accountant (BPS-17)
- Personal Assistant cum Computer Operator (BPS-16)
- Domicile: Bahawalpur Domiciled
- Qualification: Bsc/FA/Matric/Middle pass
- Age Limit:18-35 years.
How to Apply for Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department Jobs 2019
Applicants interested to apply and meeting the above eligibility criteria are required to dispatch following documents sealed in an envelope on the address given below.
- Job Application on a plain paper along with a copy of curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume.
- Attested photocopies of educational certificates, domicile, Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) along with two recent passport size photographs.
Terms and Conditions of Appointment and Age Relaxation
- Successful applicants will be appointed on contract basis up to the completion of the project as per Contract Appointment Policy/Recruitment Policy, 2004.
- Applications should reach at the given address latest by November 29, 2019.
; late applications and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Candidates working in Government/Semi-Government Department should apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for the test/interview.
- Applicants called for the test/interview will not be given any TA/DA.
Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department Jobs 2019
- Director General Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department, 2-Sanda Road, Lahore.
Other Career Opportunities: