Golden opportunities Announced in Punjab Reform Management Program (Planning & Development Board) Jobs 2019 Latest to become a part of prestigious government service do not come often. Hence, only wise people do not miss these opportunities.
Are you the one waiting for such an opportunity? If yes, attention, please! We have got something special to tell through this job advertisement article. Punjab Reform Management Project (PRMP), Program Management Unit (PMU) which works directly under Planning and Development Board, Government of Punjab has recently sought job applications from experienced graduates with 16-year or higher qualification for the highly distinguished positions of Government and Policy Advisor, Human Resource Management Advisor, Communication Specialist, Assistant Director (Accounts, Finance and Audit, Assistant Director (Change Management/Organization Development), Web Manager and Assistant Accounts Officer.
Punjab Reform Management Program (Planning & Development Board) Jobs 2019 Latest
The successful candidates will be given a competitive salary as per PC-1 rules. If you think you are a motivated, highly skilled and eligible candidate for any of the announced positions, apply soon for the desired position. The last date to apply is June 25, 2019. So, hurry up! Do not wait for the last date. Complete information related to the advertisement and application procedure is described below.
- (01) Government and Policy Advisor
- (01) Human Resource Management Advisor
- (01) Communication Specialist
- (01) Assistant Director (Accounts, Finance, and Audit
- (01) Assistant Director (Change Management/Organization Development)
- (01) Web Manager
- (01) Assistant Accounts Officer
- Qualification: Master’s Degree in Political Science/Public Administration/Public Policy/Law/Economics/Finance/International Policy/HR Management for Development/Mass Communication/Journalism/Public Relations/Management/Planning/Computer Science/M.Com (required as per vacant position)
- Preference: Candidates having certifications and higher qualification in relevant fields, and/or degree from a foreign university will be given preference in selection procedure.
- Experience: 5-15 years (in the relevant field and/or related to the post)
- Maximum Age: 40-45 years
How to Apply for Punjab Reform Management Program (Planning & Development Board) Jobs
Applicants who are keen to become a part of the Punjab Reform Management Program (PRMP), Program Management Unit (PMU) can apply for the current vacant positions by following the application procedure described below:
- Write a job application clearly mentioning the post applied for and reasons for application for a desired position.
- Make a Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume which must include basic bio-data of the applicant, his/her qualification, awards/achievements, total experience, skills/certifications and contact information.
- Send the job application along with Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume, 01 recent passport size photograph, attested copy of Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC), attested copies of educational degrees/certificates enclosed in an envelope through a registered postal/courier service latest by June 25, 2019 on the address given below.
- Note: Applicants already working in the Government sector are also required to send No Objection Certificate (N.O.C) issued from their present department along with the above-mentioned documents.
Punjab Reform Management Program (Planning & Development Board) Jobs
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants submitting fake/bogus documents will be dismissed from the service and strong action will be initiated against them. No explanation for the act will be accepted later.
- Applicants already serving in Government sector should apply through the proper channel.
- Finally selected candidates after the approval from Selection Board will be given competitive salary as per the approved PC-1.
- Successful candidates will initially be employed on a contract basis for a period of 01 years. The contract will be extended if the candidate’s performance is found satisfactory.
- Applications should reach at the address mentioned below latest by June 25, 2019; late applications will neither be received nor entertained under any circumstances. Therefore, applicants are suggested to dispatch their applications at least 3 to 4 days before the last in order to compensate for delivery delays.
- The Punjab Reform Management Program has the right to discard incomplete applications. Therefore, carefully read the job application procedure and follow the instructions.
- After shortlisting of the applicants, only the eligible candidates will be called for the written test/interview or written test for any of the desired post. So, ineligible applicants will be rejected at the initial process.
- Applicants should not write portable phone numbers in their contact information.
- No TA/DA will be provided to applicants called for the test/interview; the applicants coming for the test/interview, therefore, will bear expenses on their own.
- Program Director, Program Management Unit (PMU), Punjab Reform Management Program (PRMP), 184-A, Upper Mall Scheme, Behind NIPA, Lahore.
- Phone No. 042-99200508/35755415
- Fax No. 042-99204194
- Website: prmp.punjab.gov.pk