Apply Now for Punjab Institute of Language Art and Culture Lahore Jobs 2019 Latest Vacancies. Attention! Government Jobs/ Career opportunities for individuals domiciled in Punjab. Do you wish to join the most renowned sector of the Government of Punjab working for Punjabi Art & Culture? If yes, there are various job/ career opportunities for you in Punjab Institute of Language, Art & Culture (PILAC) working under the Department of Information and Culture.
The vacant positions are: Admin Officer (BPS-17), Broadcast Engineer (BPS-17), Producer (BPS-17), Data Entry Operator (BPS-15), Broadcasting Technician (BPS-14), Telephone Operator/Receptionist (BPS-05), Driver (BPS-04), Watchman/ Chowkidar (BPS-01), Naib Qasid (BPS-01) and Sweeper (BPS-01).
So, if you are interested to apply for any of these jobs, kindly read the article below for eligibility criteria, application procedure, and other information. The application deadline is July 02, 2019. Check out the details in the article below and apply now.
Brief Introduction of Punjab Institute of Language Art and Culture Jobs
Realizing the importance of Art and Culture for any society, the Punjab Information & Culture Department- that promotes literary, recreational and cultural activities- decided to establish Punjab Institute of Language, Art & Culture back in 2004 for preservation and promotion of Punjabi language and culture.
Since its establishment, the institute has been rendering invaluable services such as providing guidelines to Punjab Government in policy matters, writing manuscripts on Punjabi Art & Culture, communicating with and supporting other government institutions to achieve the goal of preserving Punjabi Art & Culture.
Punjab Museum, Punjab Art Gallery, Punjab Auditorium & Punjab Café, Research Journal ‘Punjab Rung’ are some of its major components.
Current Vacant Positions
- (01) Admin Officer (BPS-17)
- (01) Broadcast Engineer (BPS-17)
- (03) Producer (BPS-17)
- (01) Data Entry Operator (BPS-15)
- (04) Broadcasting Technician (BPS-14)
- (01) Telephone Operator/Receptionist (BPS-05)
- (02) Driver (BPS-04)
- (03) Watchman/ Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- (03) Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- (03) Sweeper (BPS-01)
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Institute of Language, Art & Culture (PILAC) June 2019 Jobs
Domicile: Punjab Province (any district)
- Admin Officer: Master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Broadcast Engineer: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/ Electronics Engineering.
- Producer: Master’s degree in Punjabi/ English/ Urdu/ Mass Communication/ Journalism.
- Data Entry Operator: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Bachelor’s degree and a postgraduate diploma in Computer Science.
- Broadcasting Technician: Diploma of Associate Engineering in Electrical/ Electronics.
- Telephone Operator/ Receptionist: Matriculation from a recognized board.
- Driver: Middle Pass having LTV driving license.
- Watchman/Chowkidar: Literate having good physical fitness.
- Naib Qasid: Literate having good physical fitness.
- Sweeper: Literate having good physical fitness.
- Admin Officer: 02-years experience in management
- Broadcasting Engineer/ Producer: a 03-year experience in any public/ private broadcasting house
- Broadcasting Technician: 02 year in any public/ private broadcasting house
- Driver: 05-year driving experience
- 18- 25 (for Telephone Operator/ Receptionist)
- 18-30 (for Watchman/ Naib Qasid/ Sweeper)
- 21-30 (for Admin Officer/ Broadcast Engineer/ Producer/ Data Entry Operator/ Broadcasting Technician/ Driver)
How To Apply For Punjab Institute of Language Art and Culture Lahore Jobs:
Eligible candidates who are motivated to join Punjab Institute of Language, Art & Culture (PILAC) for any of the above-desired post (s) are directed to apply by following the application procedure given below:
- Write a job application on a plain piece of paper. Mention the post for which you are applying the subject line of the application. Write a separate application in case you are eligible and applying for more than one position.
- Make a Curriculum Vitae (CV)/ Resume which must give an overview of your bio-data, academic qualification, experience/ skills, awards, and contact information.
- Enclose the written job application along with Curriculum Vitae (CV)/ Resume, attested photocopies of educational testimonials, attested copy of Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC), attested copy of domicile certificate, attested copy of experience certificate and 02 recent attested passport size photographs in an envelope.
- Send the enclosed envelope on the address mentioned below through a registered postal/ courier service.
- The application deadline for the above vacant positions is July 02, 2019. Hence, all the necessary documents should reach the address mentioned latest by July 02, 2019. All the applications arriving after the due date will be rejected.
- 05 years general age relaxation in upper age limit will be granted to the applicants. The age will be calculated on the last date of the application submission i.e. July 02, 2019.
- Applicants working with Government/ Autonomous Institutions are directed to apply through proper channel.
- Applicants called for the test/ interview will not be provided any TA/DA.
- Applicants coming for the test/ interview will have to bring all the original documents i.e. educational degrees/ certificates, Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC), domicile, experience certificate, and other relevant documents.
Punjab Institute of Language Art and Culture Lahore Jobs 2019
- Director General, Punjab Institute of Language, Art & Culture, Punjabi Complex-1, Qadhafi Stadium, Ferozpur Road, Lahore
- Phone No. 042-99230425