Looking for jobs in the Government sector? How about doing Punjab Information Commission Jobs 2020 for Under Matric Male Only | Job in Punjab Information Commission? This reputed department is inviting applications from all over Punjab for multiple job posts available.
Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply for the advertised posts moreover it must be remembered that these jobs are for candidates with Punjab domicile only.
Each and every job posted has its own separate eligibility criteria and requirements, therefore the candidates must see the required essentials of the job before applying.
So, if you are interested in the job opportunity in Punjab Information Commission then do check out the Name of the posts, eligibility criteria, application deadline, and application procedure.
Punjab Information Commission Jobs 2020 for Under Matric Male Only
- The last date of application registration is March 20, 2020.. After this, no application shall be accepted.
How To Apply for Punjab Information Commission Jobs:
- All the interested candidates are requested to check their eligibility criteria first from the official advertisement attached below.
- All the eligible candidates are requested to download the application form from NTS website nts.org.pk
- All the eligible candidates are requested to send their applications along with following documents: attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile and recent passport sized photographs on the following address: NTS Headquarters, Plot No.96, Street No.4, Sector H-8/1 Islamabad.
- Applicants are required to clearly mention the job position they are applying for on the envelope.
- All those candidates who are working in any government sector must have to apply through proper channel.
- For more information all the candidates are requested to check out the official advertisement attached below.
Punjab Information Commission Jobs 2020
Important Points to Remember:
- No incomplete or late application will be accepted and will face straight forward rejection!
- The Punjab Information Commission reserves all the rights to reject any candidate on any basis.
- Selection of candidates will be done on pure merit basis.
- No TA/DA will be given for the test or interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called in for interviews.
- The selection of all the candidates will be on pure merit basis.
- Quota system will be strictly observed. Candidates hailing from only Punjab province and having Punjab domicile are allowed to apply for the above advertised posts only.
Address: 64-Nursery Lane Lawrence Road, Lahore.