Here on this page, you can get the Punjab Food Authority Jobs 2019 Latest Advertisement Application Form and its eligiblity criteria.
There are 20+ vacancies available in Punjab Food Authority. Application invited from all over Punjab.
There are so many vacancies available in this department that are different eligibility criteria and need an individual of different academic qualifications. Position are Trainee Enforcement Inspector
This job is a contract which is valid for 3 years and up on the good performance all the candidate it will be further expanded. Moreover, the residents of Punjab are encouraged to apply because this post needs the domicile of Punjab.
The test will be taken under the supervision of experts and candidates have to pass the test in order to apply for the job.
Latest Government Jobs 2019: Click Here
Punjab Food Authority Jobs 2019 Latest Advertisement
Selection will be purely merit-based. Applications are invited from suitable and dynamic candidates who are desirable for the job. Jobs contain opportunities for different pay scales and after the final selection of the candidates, there will be posted anywhere in the Punjab Food Authority Jobs.
The details regarding the jobs are mentioned in the advertisement below candidates are requested to read the information and then apply for the job.
The quota for the minority women and disable person is fixed by the government. General Age relaxation for upper age is 5 year and go for the female candidates 8 years.
No temporary allowance will be issued to the contest candidates who will come for the test. Only the shortlisted candidate will be called for the interview and test.
Those candidates who want to apply for more than one job shall submit a different application with the post name mentioned on the top of the envelope.
Please check the eligibility criteria before applying to Punjab Food Authority Jobs 2019 For Lahore.
The number of positions available:
- 15+ vacancies are available
Here is the complete description of the academic qualification and eligibility criteria that is needed for this job. Punjab Food Authority is looking for zombie candidates who have completed their qualification in their respective field from HEC recognized university. And from those candidates who have completed their intermediate and primary level education.
For the post of driver, the driving license is mandatory and the candidate must have driving experience for 5 years. Typing speed will be required of junior clerk and senior. The age limit is described at age 18 to 30 & 45 years max. Candidates vary according to the positions.
How to Apply For Punjab Food Authority Jobs
- Please download the Application form and Deposit Slip from NTS Website: www.nts.org.pk. Pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branches of HBL and UBL and fill up the Application form properly.
- Please send the filled-up Application Form along with a paid copy of the PTS Deposit Slip in original to National Testing Service (NTS) – Headquarters, Divisional Public School & Inter College (Project), Plot No. 96, Street No. 4, H – 8 / 1, Islamabad
- PTS shall not be held responsible for the delivery of application forms through Post/courier services.
- Application Forms improperly filled-up, incomplete without paid copy of deposit slip, “handwritten post where an option for selection of post is already available” and submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form is 18. dec .2019.
- Application Received after Expiry of the Last Date, will not be entertained & shall stand ineligible.
- NOTE: Please do not attach educational certificates with the application form at this stage.
Send your application to the following address
Punjab Food Authority Jobs 2019
The last date is December 18, 2019.