Punjab Food Authority Lahore Internship July Jobs 2019 Walk-in Interviews (Job Description): Jobs 2019 available in Punjab Food Authority.
Punjab Food Authority Lahore has opened career opportunity for the fresh candidates. They have recently launched the Punjab Food Authority Internship for a period of 6 months duration.
Highlights of Punjab Food Internship Program 2019 Application Form
|Organization||Punjab Food Authority|
|No. of Vacancies||36+|
|Education Required||Bachelors / Masters|
|Experience Required||Fresh Candidates|
|Gender||Male / Female|
|Walk In Interview||August 20, 2019.|
For More Internships Check-Out:
The Punjab Food Authority PFA Jobs have been announced for the current year 2019. The current opportunities are for internee position of about 6 months. This will be a “Walk-In-Interview” procedure which will be held on 9th July 2019. Almost 30+ Vacancies are available for the position of Internees.
Applicants can get more information from Punjab Food Authority website www.pfa.gop.pk. There is no TA/DA will be admissible. Government and Semi-Government officers may apply through proper channel. Please check the eligibility criteria, age limit, qualification before applying to Walk in Interview Internship program Punjab Food Authority Jobs 2019.
Positions and No of Vacancies Available
- Internees Operations Dairy Safety –Internee –:18 Vacancies are Available.
- Internees Operations Meat Safety – Internee –: 18 Vacancies are Available.
- Internees Operations – Internee –: 30 Vacancies are Available.
- Public Relations Internees – Internee –: 30 Vacancies are Available.
- Internee – Operations Dairy Safety: The candidate must have done his / her Graduation from HEC Recognized University in Foods Science and Technology Department. Moreover, the candidate must have done Masters or Bachelors in Dairy Technology.
- Internee – Operations Meat Safety: The candidate must have done his / her Graduation from HEC Recognized University in Foods Science and Technology Department. Moreover, the candidate must have done Bachelors or Masters Degree in Microbiology / Chemistry / Bio-Chemistry / Dairy Technology.
- Internees Operations: The Applicant must have done Bachelors (Hons) or Masters/MSc (Hons) in Food Science and Technology from HEC recognized university.
- Public Relations Internees: The candidates must have done his / her BS/MSc in Mass Communication from HEC recognized university
How To Apply For PFA Internship
- This will be a “Walk-In-Interview” procedure for which the candidates are requested to visit the Punjab Food Authority Office on August 20, 2019.
- The candidates are requested to bring their current and updated CV with Original and Attested copies of the following documents:
- Degree / Certificates / Diplomas
- Experience certificates
- Transcript Matric / Inter
- Computerized CNIC
- 2 Passport-sized photographs
- Domicile Certificate
The Food Authority Punjab has all the rights to increase or decrease the number of vacancies available.
Only selected candidates in the training session will be recruited and will be posted in any District of Punjab
Punjab Food Authority Internship
Walk-In-Interview Date / Time:
- August 20, 2019.