Get Prime Minister Office Islamabad Jobs 2021 Application Form Download | www.pmo.gov.pk from this page. PM Office (Public) located at Islamabad is looking to hire the services of individuals belongs from Punjab, Sindh, GB/FATA, KPK, Balochistan for the following positions such as (Stenotypist (BS-14), Documentation Officer (BS-14), Medical Assistant (BS-11), Dispenser (BS-09), Naib Qasid (BS-01), Office Boy (BS-01)).
There is a total of 18 posts and these positions are also going to recruit on Disable person Quota. It is suggested to all interested candidates that they should read the criteria carefully, before applying against any of the above-mentioned posts. According to the eligibility criteria for Graduation / Intermediate / F.Sc / Matric / Middle / Primary Pass candidates having relevant diplomas and skills are eligible to apply and the age of the candidate should be between 18 to 28 years. Female individuals from all over Pakistan who are highly educated we suggest them to apply for Lady Cadet Course 2021 announced in Pak Army.
So, viewers if you are well-educated and dream to be part of any Government Sector then it is the finest opportunity for you to cash it because here you’ll be able to earn salaries as per the policy of the Federal Government. Now, in the following, we’ll discuss how to apply the procedure for these positions.
PM Office Islamabad Jobs 2021
If you are interested to be a part of Prime Minister’s Office Islamabad Jobs 2019 then keep reading until the very end.
Check More Government Jobs of Pakistan.
Job Vacancies for Prime Minister’s Office Islamabad Jobs 2021
- Stenotypist (BS-14)
- Documentation Officer (BS-14)
- Medical Assistant (BS-11)
- Dispenser (BS-09)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01)
- Office Boy (BS-01)
How To Apply for Prime Minister Office Islamabad Jobs:
- Applicants need to apply on the prescribed online application form at www.pmo.gov.pk.
- Fill the application form and submit it along with all relevant documents to the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of the application is June 16, 2021.
- The position applied for should be mentioned clearly in the right corner of the envelope.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Already serving candidates are advised to apply through the proper channels.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview and no TA/DA will be paid.
Address: Prime Minister’s Office (Public), Constitution Avenue, Islamabad.
Prime Minister Office Islamabad Jobs 2021
The last date to apply for Prime Minister’s Office Islamabad Jobs is June 16, 2021.
More Jobs Opportunities: