PPSC Jobs 1385 Vacancies of Medical Officers & Others 10/2018 www.ppsc.gop.pk Apply Online
PPSC Jobs for 1385 Vacancies of Medical Officers & IT Post Advertisement 10/2018: Do you belong to the medical profession? Are you looking for looking for government jobs is your profession? Stop searching for opportunities like this here and there.
The good news is Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has announced PPSC Medical Officer Jobs in Primary and Secondary Health Departments for the aspirants of medical profession looking forward to work in government sectors of Punjab.
If you are interested to know more about PPSC Medical Officer Jobs then keep scrolling below to know more details.
PPSC Medical Officer Jobs Description:
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has announced PPSC Medical Officer Jobs has announced 1382 positions in Primary and Secondary Health Departments.
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is enticing motivated male and female medical professionals bearing a domicile of any district of Punjab to apply for Primary and Secondary Health Departments.
Punjab Public Service Commission is offering permanent positions to medical professionals who have completed their Bachelors of Medicine and Bachelors of Surgery (MBBS) and are registered with Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) along with a 1-year long experience of house job can apply for these positions.
A written test consisting of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), in a duration of 90 Minutes will be conducted, which will be consisting questions relating to the position along with General Knowledge, Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies / Ethics, Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu and Everyday Sciences.
There are 1382 seats available in total out of which 110 are reserved. 41 posts are reserved for disabled people under the head of disabled quota and 69 posts are reserved for minorities under the head of a minority quota.
There are 1382 vacant positions are available in the following field:
- Medical Officers (BPS-17)
The job placement is in Punjab. The candidates can be posted anywhere in Punjab for job purpose.
Educational Qualification Required:
Candidate holding following degree, recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) is eligible to apply for the above-mentioned position:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
The eligible age for this job is minimum 22 years and maximum 50 years. Candidates above or below the given age are not eligible to apply for the job.
Gender: Only male candidates are required and eligible to apply for this job.
Experience Required: An experience of 1 year of regular house job is required for this position.
Candidates matching the following criteria are eligible to apply for this job:
- The candidates must have done their Bachelors of Medicine and Bachelors of Surgery (MBBS) from Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) recognized institutions.
- The candidates must be registered with Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC).
- The candidates who have applied for the registration of their MBBS degree from PMDC before the closing date but:
- Their Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) registration certificates were issued after the closing date.
- Their Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) registration certificates have not been issued so far.
Such candidate will eligible to apply for PPSC Medical Officers Job only in that case if they provide a documentary evidence properly signed and stamped by the Competent Authority of Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) stating that they had applied for the registration for their degree on or before the closing date.
- The candidates who applied for the renewal of their expired registration at Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) after the closing date are also eligible to apply for the job.
- The candidates must have 1-year house job experience.
- Provisional Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) registration certificate for house job only shall not be acceptable for eligibility.
How to Apply For PPSC Medical Officer Jobs
- The candidates are required to apply online on the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) website, i.e. http://ppsc.gop.pk/(S(tcxbokql5op13azmrs5ismtt))/UsersReg/PostApplied.aspx.
- The candidates are also required to deposit PKR.600/- under the Head: Organizations of State Test Fee Realized by the Government of Punjab Public Service Commission in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the closing date.
- Bank draft, pay order, cheque or any other instrument shall not accept deposit fee.
- Applicants residing outside Pakistan, having a domicile of Punjab are supposed to deposit the application processing fees at the Pakistan Embassy of the residing country with an amount equivalent to that mentioned earlier.
- The candidates will be called for written test followed by the interview.
- The written test will be consisting of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- The candidates will be given a time limit of 90 minutes for attempting the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) written test.
- The written test consisting of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will be comprised of the following:
- Field related questions
- General Knowledge
- Pakistan Studies
- Current Affairs
- Islamic Studies (For Muslim candidates)
- Ethics (for Non-Muslim candidates)
- Basic Mathematics
- Everyday Sciences.
- In case incorrect answers a negative marking of 0.5 marks on each question shall be done.
- There are 110 seats reserved out of the total number of 1382 available vacancies for the disabled persons and minorities. 41 seats are reserved under the head of disabled quota and 69 seats are reserved under the head of minorities.
- The candidates will also be restricted to applying for Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) only 3 times.
- In case a candidate clears the written test and interview but is not selected due to the shortage of seats. The turn and instance will be counted as availed.
The last day to apply is 19th April 2018.
So what are you waiting for? Don’t miss the golden opportunity. Make haste and apply now! For more details and updates, you can check the PPSC Medical Officer Jobs advertisement provided at the end of this article.
Do not forget to hit subscribe to https://startjobs.pk for more Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Job updates, also hit the allow notifications button for more job, internship and scholarship updates.