PPSC Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies Latest Jobs 2019 : Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC jobs have just been announced for the year 2019. PPSC is inviting diligent, hardworking and committed candidates for the posts of PPSC Lecturer Jobs. Scroll down to get complete information regarding Jobs Description, Available Position, Apply Online procedure, & Advertisement.
PPSC Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies Latest Jobs 2019 Detailed Information:
We are just reporting to you currently with the latest information about PPSC jobs. PPSC has announced provision of “PPSC-1” for both male and female candidates. Guys there are almost 2978 vacancies available with separate quota for both men and women. Let us assure you that these will be permanent jobs. Moreover, PPSC has also revised one of its policy of awarding 5 marks to CTI’s. This policy has been removed so there can be no discrimination against any candidate in the selection process. All in all, this is a good chance for all of those personnel who are looking for teaching. What’s better than to be teaching a government department that is well known for its credibility. For more information you can also check out the other details given below. So, these are the allotted quotas for both male and female candidates:
- Posts available for Female candidates (BS-17): 1772 posts available.
- Posts available for Male candidates (BS-17): 1206 posts available.
You can also see the official newsletter below for further instructions and guidelines.
All of the eligible candidates have to go through an entrance test after which successful candidates will be called in for interviews and further process. From the below-given details and advertisement, you can see the available Job Posts and How to apply for PPSC Jobs.
- Bachelors Degree 2nd Division from a University recognized by HEC is required.
- The individual should be Computer Literate.
- Age should be between 21 to 28 Years.
Vacant Position in Social Welfare & Bait Ul Maal Department:
- District Officer (SW) / Deputy Director
Vacant Positions in Punjab Police (Special Branch), Punjab:
- Chief Supervisor (Canine Section)
- Programmer (Information Technology Section)
Vacant Positions in Cooperatives Department:
- Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies
How to Apply for PPSC Lecturer Jobs/Application Procedure:
- All the eligible candidates are requested to visit ppsc.gop.pk from where they can fill in the application form.
- PPSC website has all the guidelines given on how you can apply for PPSC Jobs.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates that they deposit a sum of 400/- in favor of PPSC in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government of Treasury on or before the last due date.
- After completing the registration process, the applicants will have to see their roll number slips and test schedules from the official site of PPSC and it will also be communicated to the applicants through SMS.
Last Date 18 Nov 2019
For further details and instructions recited to PPSC Jobs 2018, please read the advertisement attached below or you can also visit the official website of PPSC www.ppsc.gop.pk