PPRA Jobs 2021 Application Form Download Public Procurement Regulatory Authority
Current employment offers are from PPRA Jobs 2021 Application Form Download Public Procurement Regulatory Authority | ppra.org.pk at this page of our site. Applications are invited for the following Regular positions to be filled in the Public Procurement Regulatory Authority, which is seeking to hire the well disciplined, caliber and adroit applicants on regular basis and market-based salary package will be given as well.
So guys, the following posts needs to be filled such as (Director Software Development, Principal Business Analyst, Principal Software Engineer, Principal Computer Engineer, Quality Assurance Expert, Director (Infrastructure), System Administrator, Network Administrator, Network / Cyber Security Administrator) are the posts which require to be filled before the given deadline. Only eligible candidates meeting criteria should apply and detailed criteria can be examined from the following image posted below.
Candidates wanted to apply for these jobs, should hold a qualification from Masters / Bachelors in the relevant discipline and relevant experience as per the demand of vacant positions.
Age limit is different for every post but generally, candidates between 30-50 years can apply for these posts.
- Director Software Development
- Principal Business Analyst
- Principal Software Engineer
- Principal Computer Engineer
- Quality Assurance Expert
- Director (Infrastructure)
- System Administrator
- Network Administrator
- Network / Cyber Security Administrator
How to Apply For PPRA Jobs:
- Application form can be downloaded from www.ppra.org.pk.
- Applicants may send the prescribed application form along with all relevant documents to the following address given below.
- The last date for applying is 18th May 2021.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Send your application to the following address:
1st Floor, FBC Building, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad.
Last date is May 18, 2021.