PO Box 790 provides jobs on a contract basis and a fixed payment for a period of 01 years. The candidates have domicile of tribal district / KPK. Applicant must be qualified and experienced.
PO Box 790 Jobs (Description):
There are 15 new vacancies for the candidates. 5 to 8 years experience will be required for the following positions. Pay should be given to the 11-18 BPS. 58 are available for the interested candidates.
CV’s / Application are invited from the suitable candidates. Preference will be given to the applicant of tribal district. Incomplete applications / CV’s and after due date submission will be rejected.
- Manager MIS
- Accounts Officer
- Audit Officer (Internal)
- Infrastructure Coordinator
- Monitoring Officer
- Field Sub Engineer
- Agency Coordinator
- Accounts Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Computer Operator
- MCS/MSc for Manager MIS
- MBA Finance, ACCA, MCom for Accounts Officer
- MBA Finance, ACCA, MCom for Audit Officer (Internal)
- Bachelor degree for Infrastructure Coordinator
- Master degree or BSc for Monitoring Officer
- BSc for Agency Coordinator
- DAE for Field Sub Engineer
- Bachelor degree for Office Assistant
- BBA and BCom for Accounts Assistant
- Bachelor degree for Computer Operator
- Driver and Peon have literate
How to Apply For PO Box 790 Jobs:
Candidates are required to send their application with 2 recent photographs, attest copies of academic and experienced certificate, DMC, CNIC, Domicile, and phone no along with a present address to PO Box 790 post mall university of Peshawar. No TA/DA is required for interview. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Last Date to Apply / Deadline:
- The last date is 23 July 2018