here on this page Planning and Development department KPK jobs 2021 have been announced just latest for a new project that is being introduced in KPK. Job opening is announced for the residents of KPK district. Right here we will give you out with the details about the job opening process, how you can apply and most important what this new KPK project is all about.
Planning and Development Department KPK Jobs 2021 (Jobs Description):
All about Planning and Development Department KPK Jobs 2021:
- Deputy Manager (Spatial Planning) (BS-18)
- Assistant Manager (Spatial Planning) (BS-17)
- Computer Operator (BS-12)
- Driver (BS-06)
- Office Boy (BS-03)
- Security Guards (BS-03)
Executing agency: Planning and Development Department, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhawa.
Talking about the Governance and Policy project planning that has been funded by the Multi Donor Trust Fund (MDTF). Administration by the side of World Bank hence on the whole intends to hire upon the services of the positions on different scale for their public sector implementation partners.
How to Apply for Planning and Development Department KPK Jobs 2021:
- Only the candidates hailing from the above-mentioned districts are eligible to submit their applications.
- The age limit for the mentioned posts is 18 to 28 years of age. But due to government age relaxation, the maximum age limit for the candidate is 43 years.
- The appointment of the personnel will be on pure merit basis.
- Any person found to be influencing the selection procedure shall be rejected from the current and any future programs.
- All of the disabled candidates are requested to submit their disability certificate which will be issued from the Department of Social Welfare. Any type of disability which affects the job and duties to be performed shall be deemed not fit for the available post.
- All of the candidates will go through an entrance test which will be taken by CTS (Career Testing Services). only successful candidates will be called for the interviews.
- Applicants can apply for more than one position but will need to apply separately for each post.
- All of the applicants will need to deposit a sum of Rs.246 as Entry Test fee in any branch of HBL, UBL, ABL or Meezan Bank. The test fee will be non-refundable.
- Applicants are requested to submit the following documents along with their applications: 03 recent passport sized photographs, Computerized CNIC copy, attested educational and experience certificate documents, local domicile copy along with a paid copy of Application fee challan must be sent to this address: Al-Mustafa Manzil, Usmania Street near Ex-FATA Secretariat, Warsak Road Peshawar.
- Any application found to be to using forged or presenting false information will result in straight rejection and the candidate will be barred from applying for any future programs.
- Incomplete application will straight forward get rejected. Don’t leave any information providing space unfilled.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for tests or interviews.
- No incomplete or late application will be accepted and will face straight forward rejection!
- The Department of Secondary Education Baluchistan reserves all the rights to change or remove any position.
- For more information please visit the office of The Department of Secondary Education Baluchistan or CTSP site ctsp.com.pk
- You can even check out the official advertisement attached below.
Planning & Development Department KPK Jobs 2021
To learn more about planning and development department application procedure and requirements, you can contact on below mentioned details or visit the main office address:
The last Date to apply is January 14, 2021.
This was the end of details about the Planning and Development department KPK jobs 2021! If you think that you are much potential enough and has the required skills, then be the part of KPK planning and development department. You can tune into our website platform to learn more about the latest and fresh opening of the jobs 2021 coming ahead.