PHOTA Jobs 2018 April For Assistant Director, Personal Secretary, Clerk & Others
Are you looking for PHOTA Jobs? Want to know about latest openings in PHOTA (Punjab Human Organ Transplantation Authority)? Well then, we are here to guide you on the latest PHOTA Jobs announced for 2018 recruitment. PHOTA recruiting practiced, diligent and hardworking personnel who like to serve in PHOTA.
PHOTA Jobs 2018 Detailed Information:
The available job openings are listed below with their required eligibility criteria and other details. Both male and female candidates are encouraged to apply for the mentioned posts. Only those candidates having Punjab province domicile are required to apply for these posts. Candidates must have desired qualifications and relevant work experiences required for each post to be qualified. It must strictly be remembered that incomplete and late application forms will not be accepted for PHOTA jobs. All of those interested candidates who fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria are requested to visit the official site of Punjab Human Organ Transplantation Authority http://phota.pitb.gov.pk/careers for the online application of PHOTA Jobs. Public announcement of the Job advertisement for Punjab Human Organ Transplantation Authority PHOTA Jobs 2018 was published on 13th April 2018 in Daily Jang Newspaper.
Punjab Human Organ Transplantation Authority – PHOTA is a government organization working under Punjab government’s authority was the purposes of performing medical tasks such as human organ transplantation.
Available PHOTA Jobs for 2018 Details:
- Assistant Director (Accounts & Finance)– Number of posts available (01 post available).
- Personal Secretary to Director General – Number of posts available (01 post available).
- Vigilance Inspector– Number of posts available (02 posts available).
- Court Clerk– Number of posts available (01 post available).
- Junior Clerk– Number of posts available (03 posts available).
- Driver– Number of posts available (08 posts available).
- Vigilance Guard– Number of posts available (04 posts available).
- All the above posts mentioned posts require following respective qualifications: Masters/Bachelors/Matric/Middle pass candidates from Punjab Province having relevant diplomas and skills.
- Minimum 1-5 years of experience is required by the following fields.
- Candidates must 20-40 years of age for the required posts.
- Only candidates with Punjab province can apply for these posts.
Application Process – How to Apply?
All the eligible candidates are requested to visit the official site of PHOTA http://phota.pitb.gov.pk/careers download the application form, fill it and submit before the given due date. All the candidates are required to deposit fee of Rs.1500 in favor of Director General/Administration PHOTA, Lahore.
Download Application Form: PHOTA JOb Application Form
Important Point to Remember:
- No incomplete or late application will be accepted and will face straight forward rejection!
- PHOTA reserves all the rights to reject any candidate on any basis.
- Selection of candidates will be done on pure merit basis.
- Applicants are required to download the application form; fill it and send it along with their attested copies of educational documents, experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and the recent passport sized photographs.
Last Date to Apply:
Last Date is 24th April 2018.
So, guys, this was all about Latest PHOTA Jobs 2018 Online Application– Punjab Human Organ Transplantation Authority. We hope that we provided you with sufficient details of the jobs available. If we missed out something or if any of your queries is still unanswered, then please feel free to write us in the comment box below. And we will try to respond at our earliest! You can also visit https://startjobs.pk/ to read about more jobs, programs and other stuff.