Here on this page, Latest Opportunities announced in PESCO Jobs 2020 Peshawar Electric Supply Company Latest Opportunities. Attention! Engineering/Business/Social Sciences graduates. Were you waiting for a good job opportunity in the Government sector of Pakistan? No more wait.
We have brought for you golden career opportunities though this job advertisement article in one the of most prestigious government sectors of Pakistan.
Peshawar Electric Supply Corporation (PESCO) has recently advertised 70 vacant posts of Sr. Functional Consultant (ERP Finance), Sr. Functional Consultant (Supply Chain & Material Management), Sr. Functional Consultant HRMS (HR & Payroll), Oracle Functional Consultant (HR) – HRMS, Oracle Functional Consultant (MM) Material Management, Oracle Functional Consultant (MM) Supply Chain, Oracle Functional Consultant (Finance), Oracle Functional Consultant, Technical Lead, Oracle Application DBA, Application Developers (HR Module), Application Developers (Material Management), Application Developers (Finance Module), Network Engineer, System Engineer Oracle Exadata on contract basis for a period of 01 years. Considering the fact that this much number of vacant positions are rarely announced, it is a lifetime opportunity for graduates to apply for the above mentioned vacant posts and become part of the highly efficient Government Organisation of the country.
Peshawar Electric Supply Company Jobs 2020 Latest Advertisement
Remember, the last date to apply for the PESCO jobs is April 14, 2020.. So, apply for the above posts without waiting any further. Complete information regarding the job, eligibility criteria and application procedure is described below.
- Sr. Functional Consultant (ERP Finance)
- Sr. Functional Consultant (Supply Chain & Material Management)
- Sr. Functional Consultant HRMS (HR & Payroll)
- Oracle Functional Consultant (HR) – HRMS
- Oracle Functional Consultant (MM) Material Management
- Oracle Functional Consultant (MM) Supply Chain
- Oracle Functional Consultant (Finance)
- Oracle Functional Consultant
- Technical Lead
- Oracle Application DBA
- Application Developers (HR Module)
- Application Developers (Material Management)
- Application Developers (Finance Module)
- Network Engineer
- System Engineer Oracle Exadata
- Domicile: Anywhere in Pakistan
- Religion: Muslim/non-Muslim
- Gender: Male/female
- Qualification: B.sc / MBA/M.Sc./M.Com/MA in Economics from HEC and PEC Recognized University
- Division/CGPA: 1st Division (60 %)/2.5 CPGA
- Age Limit: 21-33 years
How to Apply for PESCO Jobs:
Candidates who are willing to apply for the above PESCO jobs may follow the application procedure explained below:
- Log into the official website of the STEPNEX- Testing Service i.e. stepnex.org.pk and click on the “Apply Online” section on the menu bar. After a short time, you will be directed to STEPNEX Online Job Portal System. Follow the instructions and submit your application when completed.
- Candidates who wish to apply through paper-based application procedure can download the application form available in the “Download Application Forms” section of the website i.e. stepnex.org.pk. After filling the application form, the candidates must dispatch on the address P.O.BOX 263, G.P.O Peshawar Cantt, Peshawar along with bank deposit slip of Rs. 145 in favor of STEPNEX.
- Candidates are not required to send any documents with the application. However, candidates called for the interview will be directed to bring all the original documents along with attested photocopies of the documents.
Terms and Conditions of Age Relaxation and Appointment
- According to the government policy, 03 years age relaxation shall be granted to candidates belonging scheduled castes, Buddhists, Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA), Gilgit Baltistan (GB) and Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) only.
- Candidates who have completed 02 or more years in Government service should apply through proper channel. Such candidates are entitled to 10 year age relaxation. However, they will have to produce No Objection Certificate issued from the parent department at the time of the interview.
- PESCO recruitment authorities will call only eligible candidates for written test/interview. Hence, applications of all the ineligible candidates will be discarded.
- PESCO will not pay any TA/DA to the candidates appearing for the written test/interview.
- Candidates who are already serving in PESCO in the capacity of Upper Technical Subordinates (UTS) are encouraged to apply for the post of SDO. Such candidates will have the benefit of 5% reserved quota as per the policies.
- PESCO will have the exclusive right to post finally selected candidates anywhere in KPK. Therefore, no plea/excuse for the change of station/location will be entertained.
- Candidates are advised to neither submit the application by hand or through postal service to PESCO. Such applications will not be considered valid by PESCO. Candidates, therefore, should only follow the above-mentioned application procedure.
PESCO Jobs 2020
- The last date to apply is April 14, 2020.. No application received after the due date will be accepted.
- Candidates who are waiting for the result declaration or do not possess the Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) registration cannot apply for the above posts.
- Candidates who have been dismissed from any government service or having a criminal record or going through court litigation are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates providing fake information or submitting bogus documents will stand dismissed at any stage.
- Candidates applying for more than one post must submit the separate application form along with a separate bank deposit fee for each post.
Address and Contact
- Ansar Hussain Addl: Director General (HR) PESCO, WAPDA House Peshawar
- Phone No. 091-9213121
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org