Hey there students, looking for scholarship opportunities in Pakistan? Well then Punjab Endowment Fund has just recently announced scholarship opportunity for all those candidates who have a Punjab domicile. This scholarship opportunity is for the master’s program only. This is a great opportunity for all those who are looking scholarship opportunity within Pakistan. Be assured that this will be a fully funded program. All those students who have completed their BA / BSc / B.COM / BS / BBA are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme. This opportunity is only available to those who have Punjab domicile and enrolled in Punjab universities or colleges. If you are interested in this prospect, then check out the other details below such as the eligibility criteria, application procedure and the deadline of application submission.
Highlights of PEEF Master Scholarship Opportunity for 2019:
- Those candidates who get qualified for this program will avail 100% payment of their tuition fees.
- PEEF will be also providing stipend to the selected scholars:
- Day Scholar at PKR. 3,000/- per month.
- Boarder at PKR. 5,000/- per month.
- The scholarship will be provided till the students completes his/her degree. It should be noted that if the student fails to maintain his/her performance up to the satisfactory level, then PEEF reserves the right to cancel the scholarship.
- The applicant must have a Punjab domicile.
- Applicant must have secured at least 60% marks or a minimum of CGPA of 2.5 in BA / BSc / B.COM / BS / BBA.
- Must have secured full time admission in 2018-19 in a partner university.
- Declared monthly income of candidates parents combined from all sources must be equal to or less than PKR. 30,000/-
- Children of civilians martyred in any terrorist attacks are exempted from this above condition.
- Children of government employees in BPS 1-4 are also exempted from this above condition.
- All those who have passed MA / MSc / MS / MPhil etc degrees.
- Those who have cleared their examination by taking supplementary session.
- Those who have passed their examination through grace marks.
- Those who have any pervious scholarship during the current academic year.
- Those who are beneficiary of Prime Minister Fee Reimbursement.
- The last application due date for PEEF Scholarship Opportunity is 4th February 2019.
Application Procedure For PEEF Master Scholarship 2019:
- All the eligible candidates are required to visit the PEEF website and submit their application forms.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria and further information please visit the official site of PEEF.
More Scholarship Opportunities: