Govt Jobs NTS Jobs FPSC Jobs PPSC Jobs Army Jobs PAF Jobs Navy Jobs Police Jobs PTS Jobs

Pakistan Railways Lahore November Jobs 2016 For Gate man and Gate Keeper

Pakistan Railways Lahore November Jobs 2016 For Gate man and Gate Keeper (Job Description):

Pakistan Railways Lahore Division Jobs November 2016. Pakistan Railways has invited applicants from all over the Pakistan to join Pak Railways Jobs 2016. They are around 39 vacancies. It’s a BPS-02 position. Position names are Gate man and Gate Keeper. Middle Qualification is required. Age limi from 18 to 25. Age relaxation for 5 years. More age relaxation will be there in addition in case of Ex-service Man, Ex-Governmet Officer, and Candidate from buddhist community. Minority, Orphans, Ex-Service Man and Son of Railway employee quota are reserved (which is total 40% and the rest 60% quota will be available for Open merit). There is No TA/DA will be admissible. Semi Government and Government Officer are eligible to apply through proper channel. Check the eligibility criteria before joining Pakistan Railways Lahore jobs November jobs 2016 for Gate man and Gate Keeper.

Application Procedure:

Desirable application can write the application on plain paper and send it through Registered post and Candidate has to submit the application by registered post, No previous application or by hand application won’t be entertained. Candidate also attach the following attested documents:

  • CNIC
  • Domicle
  • Character Certificate
  • Relationship Certificate (in case son of Railway Employee)
  • Three Passport Size Photographs
  • Academic Qualification Certificates.

Send your application to the following address:

Divisional Superintendent, Pakistan Railways, Lahore Division, Bogy Road, Lahore.

Application’s Deadline:

Last date is 20-11-2016.

Official Advertisement for Pakistan Railways Lahore November Jobs 2016 For Gate man and Gate Keeper:

pakistan-railways-lahore-november-jobs-2016-for-gate-man-and-gate-keeper

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Startjobs © 2017