Pakistan Army Civilian Jobs 2017 Garrison HRDC Gujranwala Cannt (Job Description):
Pakistan Army Civilian 17th January 2017 are available. Applicants are invited from all over the KPK and Gujranwala to join Pakistan Army Jobs. There are 4 vacancies available in 3 posts.These vacancies are avalable for Garrison HRDC Gujranwala Cantt. Post names are Computer Assistant, Lower Division Clerk LDC, and Laboratory Attendant. These are the qualification and experience against the posts:
- For Computer Assistant, MSc, BSc in Computer Science or MSc Information Technology or BA in Computer Engineering is required along with 2 years of experience.
- For Lower Division Clerk, Marticulation qualification is required and 1 years of experience is required.
- For Laboratory Attendant. Middle pass qualification is required and 1 years of experience is required.
Age limit from 18 to 30. There is no TA/DA will be admissible. Candidate who want to apply more than one post so they have to submit separate application for that. For Retired officer age limit is 45. Government and Semi-Government officers may apply through proper channel.
Desirable candidate who are eligible for the above criteria may write the application on plain paper. Your application must be properly written. Applicant has to deposit Rs 200 through postal order in favor of Commandant Garrison HRDC Gujranwala Cantt. Your application must have these attested documents:
- Qualification Degree / Certificate
- Computerized CNIC
- Recent Passport Size photograph
Send your application to the following address:
Commandant Garrison HRDC Gujranwala Cantt
Last date is 3-2-2017.
Official Advertisement for Pakistan Army Civilian Jobs 2017 Garrison HRDC Gujranwala Cannt: