Pakistan Army Civilian 30+ Jobs Feb 2017 For Junior Clerk, Steno typists and Others (Job Description):
Jang Newspaper has announced the Jobs at GHQ rawalpindi which is about Pakistan Army Civilian Jobs 2017. Applicants are invited from all over the pakistan for this Pak army civilian jobs of 2017. Every week, Pak army announces vacancies for civilian jobs. This week, There are more than 30 vacancies available in civilian. Only Pakistani candidates are eligible to apply for the above posts. Post names are Assistant Foreman (General Store), Charge Man, Research Assistant, Stenotypist, Supervisors, Upper division clerk, Lower division clerk, MT Driver, and Naib Qasid. Mostly vacancies are for Lower division clerk. Punjab, KPK, Gilgit-Baltistan, FATA, Karachi, AJK and Balochistan candidate are eligible to apply for the above positions. Qualification varies from post to post so have a look at qualification:
- For Assistant foreman (General Store), MSc in Physics / Chemistry or B.Sc in Physics /chemistry/ Maths is required along with 3 years of experience.
- For Charge Man, BSc in Physics/chemistry/Math is required along with 3 years of experience.
- For Research Assistant, BSc is required. For Steno typist, Intermediate is required along with typing speed of 40 per min.
- For Supervisors, Matriculation is required along with diploma. For Upper division clerk, Intermediate qualificaiton is required.
- For Lower division clerk, Matriculation qualification is required.
- For MT driver, Primary qualification is required.
- For Naib Qasid, Primapry qualification is required.
Age limit from 18 to 30 for all the post. For army retired officers, age limit is 45. There is no TA/DA will be admissible. Government and semi-Government officers may apply through proper channel.
Applicants are required to send the application along with Cvs. Applicants has to deposit Rs.100/- in avor of Director General ITD Directorate GHQ Rawalpindi. Application form is attached with the advertisement. Don’t wait for the last date, apply as soon as possible. Your application must have these attested documents:
- Recent Photographs
Send your application to this address:
Chief Incharge (Recruitment) Oil & Gas Development Company Limited.
Last date is 2-3-2017.