Pak Army GHQ Jobs 2018 Rawalpindi For Lieutenant Colonels / Majors: Have you spent all your life as an army man? Are you a retired army professional? We have some amazing opportunities for you. Pakistan Army General Headquarters has announced Pak Army GHQ Jobs for retired Army Professionals as a Civilian Gazetted Officer.
If you are interested to know more about the Civilian Gazetted Officers Jobs 2018 then keep scrolling below.
Pak Army GHQ Jobs 2018 Detailed Information:
Pakistan Army General Headquarters is offering Pak Army GHQ Jobs for the retired army officers and opportunity for re-employment as Civilian Gazetted Officers. The job offers an employment opportunity anywhere in Pakistan for the duration of 3 years, which is completely non-extendable by any means.
Enlisted below is the number and name of vacancies available in Grade-I, II and III:
- 5 Retired Lieutenant Colonels / Majors (All Arms)
- 5 Retired Lieutenant Colonels / Majors (Tech Arm)
- 4 Retired Lieutenant Colonels / Majors (Tech Arms)
- 1 Retired Major (Engineers / ICTO / CMI)
- 4 Retired Lieutenant Colonels / Majors (All Arms)
- 4 (Retired Majors / EME Officers) B.E / B.Sc. Engineers (Mechanical)
- 1 Major Retired ASC
- 2 Colonels / Lieutenant Colonels Int / Army / Arty)
Job Location: Anywhere in Pakistan.
Job Duration: The job duration will only be for 3 years, which is not further extendable by any means.
Educational Qualification Required:
Candidates bearing the following educational qualifications are eligible to apply for the job:
- M.A / M.Sc.
- B.E (Electrical / Mechanical / Telecom / Software)
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. / M.S (Software / Telecom) Engineering
- B.Sc. / BESE / B.E (Civil)
- M.A / M.Sc.
- B.E / B.Sc. Engineering (Mechanical)
- B.E / B.Sc. Engineering (Computer / Electrical)
- B.E / B.Sc. Engineering (Avionic / Aerospace)
Eligibility Age: Below mentioned are the age limits for Colonels, Lieutenants, and Majors:
- Colonels: Maximum 54 years or age.
- Lieutenants Colonels / Majors: Maximum 52 years of age.
- The Retired / Released / Retiring candidates from the posts of Colonels / Lieutenants Colonels / Majors are eligible to apply for this job.
- The date of retirement of the applying candidates must be within the last 2 years (excluding LPR).
- Candidates who have had a disciplinary case involving any moral turpitude / character or involvement in any kind of misappropriation during the service time shall not be deemed as eligible to apply for this job.
- Officers who have been retired or released compulsorily due to inefficiency shall also be deemed as ineligible.
- The officers with the medical category “EEE” shall not be eligible as well.
- The candidates are required to apply by obtaining application forms from the Portal of AG’s Branch (CP Dte / CP – IV) GHQ Rawalpindi or any nearest Station Headquarters.
- Photocopied forms can also be used to apply for the job.
- The submission of the applications (in duplicate) along with a crossed bank draft of PKR. 1500/- in the favors of DCP must be sent to AG’s Branch, CP Dte (CP – IV) GHQ Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will have to appear before a Special Selection Board at GHQ in Rawalpindi.
Last Date is 21st May 2018, Monday.
So what are you waiting for? Apply now! For more details and updates, you can check the Pak Army GHQ Jobs advertisement provided at the end of this article. Do not forget to hit subscribe to https://startjobs.pk for more updates, also hit the allow notifications button for more job, internship and scholarship updates.